Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

first4LCFC â€@first4LCFC

A lot of people asking about this interest from Leicester in Charlie Austin...if you want to know more @StevenWBA is your man.. #LCFC

first4LCFC â€@first4LCFC

Graham Dorrans has reportedly been told he can leave West Brom. Dorrans has been a #LCFC target many times before. #WBA

Lovely last4LCFC is finally producing the goods. lol

Considering Nige said we would look to sign 1, maybe 2 players a week ago and with Wood already signed as well as Baptiste, Austin, Trotter and Dorrans all linked either these rumours are completely fabricated or Nige has had a sudden change of heart.

Nige also said we weren't interested in Wood...

He knows how to go about business. Too much exposure would mean ridiculous prices (which you get in January anyway).

Then again, obviously all these players aren't coming and it's a lot of speculation that will come to nothing. I reckon a couple more. A loanee and a permanent. Maybe Michael Keane back on loan as well. Not exactly gonna sign 6 or 7 players in jan

If Dorrans has been told he can leave West Brom then that would be a free??

NP has said he wanted 1-2 players, but has also always said that if the right player came available which would improve our squad he would sign that player.

Baptiste, austin, trotter and dorrans would all add something to our squad, but admittedly i would highly doubt NP would want all.

These are the sort of signings that a team would make after promotion to the premier league, not before.

NP has said he wanted 1-2 players, but has also always said that if the right player came available which would improve our squad he would sign that player.

Baptiste, austin, trotter and dorrans would all add something to our squad, but admittedly i would highly doubt NP would want all.

These are the sort of signings that a team would make after promotion to the premier league, not before.

He wouldn't be free

West Brom would be looking for around £5million.

first4LCFC â€@first4LCFC

A lot of people asking about this interest from Leicester in Charlie Austin...if you want to know more @StevenWBA is your man.. #LCFC

first4LCFC â€@first4LCFC

Graham Dorrans has reportedly been told he can leave West Brom. Dorrans has been a #LCFC target many times before. #WBA

Thats the reason there bringing this rumour up again.

Nothing in it at all

Everton are favourites to sign Charlie Austin. Newcastle and QPR also interested.

I reckon he'll go Newcastle. Only club out of those who could probably afford him, and still be in the prem next season. Everton will only be able to offer a £5er and a half eaten mars bar, QPR could afford him - but are somewhat destined to come back to the Championship.

I reckon he'll go Newcastle. Only club out of those who could probably afford him, and still be in the prem next season. Everton will only be able to offer a £5er and a half eaten mars bar, QPR could afford him - but are somewhat destined to come back to the Championship.

Wouldnt be surprised if he goes to sunderland, Looks like fletcher scores every thing for them.

I'm sure a reliable source said we where after 2 strikers? Don't know about Austin cause that is a hell of a lot of money!! We will no longer sign baptiste cause we are trying to extend keanes loan, can personally see us signing 2 maybe 3 more players, at least 1 centre mid & a winger/forward!! Personal opinion!

Archived