Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

Yeah very much like Andy King, dare I say with more ability?

Not really the same type of player. Powell is more of a creative, flair midfielder with the ability to do the spectacular whereas Kingy is a complete midfielder, box to box style.

its Joe_LCFC on twitter

Yeah the lad that said Wood would be having a medical Thursday, and his Dad's mates Dad or something drinks with Birch.

I said he was chatting shit, yet he was right about the medical.

So who knows, would be a good loan signing if true though.

According to sources on twitter Nick Powell will join lcfc on loan with a view to a permanent deal

If that came out on the 21st and you asked me to bet on whether the World would end or Nick Powell signing for Leicester on a permanent deal, I would of betted that the World would end.

Could see a loan until the end of the season, but there's no chance of a permanent deal in my opinion.

Exactly what I was going to post. He's highly rated at United. TBH I would've thought he'd be more likely to be loaned to a Prem club - someone like Wigan maybe.

Michael Melbourne â€@MickMelbourne

@StringerSport Ian, just been informed that we are approaching Man U about nick Powell on loan for the rest of the season. Wot about trotter

Details

5:25 AM - 29 Dec 12 · Details

Follow

340285923_normal.jpg

@MickMelbourne yeh heard that elsewhere as well actually. Interesting

The lads sheer quality, would be chuffed with that. Quite a big lad as well isn't he? Must be 6ft plus.

Would still be amazed if it happened.

Why? He is not getting any match time at man u and Pearson ha a track record of getting promising youngsters on loan from them.

The lads sheer quality, would be chuffed with that. Quite a big lad as well isn't he? Must be 6ft plus.

Would still be amazed if it happened.

A loan maybe likely, ain't even been on the bench for Man Utd in recent weeks.

If true though, it would be absolutely fantastic, a spunk worthy signing.

Archived