Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

This ones Gold,

LeicesterNews2013 â€@lcfcNews2013

#lcfc are chasing out of favour Villa & England striker Darren Bent. David Nugent will go the other way as part of the deal.

Followed by,

if you don't believe me, that's fine! you'll be proven wrong soon! #lcfc

Just seen this myself, flaming brilliance.

Is SuperHoops28 messing about again.

This ones Gold,

#lcfc are chasing out of favour Villa & England striker Darren Bent. David Nugent will go the other way as part of the deal.

Followed by,

if you don't believe me, that's fine! you'll be proven wrong soon! #lcfc

What a load of nonsense... for starters Bent is still very much a premiership striker, wonder how many people think this is concrete haha.

the deal bringing Darren Bent to #lcfc has fell through as Lambert will be getting the sack.

Collapse

Oh no what a shame.

I've heard this is true. Schmeichal, Drinkwater, Morgan, King, Knocky, Nuge and Wood are being loaned out to cover his wages.

Got to be a feckin joker, read his tweets and everyone is joining City an we are getting rid of everyone we have on the books...#gobshite

Just a school kid in need of a bit of attention. Complete bellend and oxygen thief

dunno why people are following that LCFCnews2013; blabs more rubbish than some Sky Sports pundits; think some of the time its just attention seeking from the person.

as I've said before best to stick with the guys who've been right with info on transfer to do with us e.g. Fourth Official/Toffee Fox,Bert & John Percy

Archived