Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

dunno why people are following that LCFCnews2013; blabs more rubbish than some Sky Sports pundits; think some of the time its just attention seeking from the person.

as I've said before best to stick with the guys who've been right with info on transfer to do with us e.g. Fourth Official/Toffee Fox,Bert & John Percy

lol I looove the way you slipped that in there. Comedian of the week.

Good move. Looks like we might hold fire on Baptiste then, not the end of the world.

I guess it depends on how long the loan is. It might just be cover whilst Whitbread and SSL are out. If its for the rest of the season then I doubt we'd sign him.

If The Futaks loan is true aswell as the Vardy loan, surely we are bringing in another striker? I have Said on another thread, would love us to make a loan move for Jackson or Morrison from Norwich or maybe a bit ambitious but a move for James Vaughn from Huddersfield, gives us a different option up top & a straight swap for becks?? Plus he's played for Pearson before in our play off year!!

She NOSE quite a lot about Midlands football :ph34r:

Not good enough mate, hang your head in shame with that pun.

Morgan, definitely. Very much up there with the best defenders in this league IMO.

Doubt anyone will come in for him though, definitely staying put.

Archived