Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

kasper

de laet

moore

morgan

keane

whitbread

st ledger

konch

schlupp

baptiste

trotter

drinky

king

james

marshall

knocky

dyer

vardy

futacs

nuge

waggy

wood

I'd never thought I would say this, but with that squad, our weakest are would be what our strongest has been this season, out wide :xmasohmy:

It doesn't depend on the price because It would be a false economy no matter what, players like that can be the difference between promotion or another season in the championship. Palace won't sell Zaha until the summer for the same reason

Zaha has publicly stated that he'd prefer to go to the Prem now rather than waiting for the summer so, determined though they are, Palace may find it difficult to hold onto him if a decent bit comes in.

Don't know much about Trotter at all. Not sure we need him, although I guess Danns and Wellens are deemed surplus.

Danns and Wellens, and Gallagher for that matter, are the past. We need to look to the future. If all three of them leave in Jan it would be a job well done IMO.

As for Trotter, he is the type of player we could do with in the squad. I don't know why but I don't quite believe we will sign him yet. I just don't have that buzz of excitement. I know FO has a good record, so I don't know why? Hope I'm wrong and we do get him though.

Archived