Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

Can't see a permanent deal being the case at the end of it. Can certainly see the loan deal being possible though. Not getting any game time for Utd, is young, needs the experience and we all know Pearson seems to have links with Utd! Would be a masterstroke by Pearson and Walsh i'd say. Through this, Wood and Baptiste (should all 3 occur) we would have strengthened the core of the team perfectly. I like how we are going about business

Can you have 3 loan players from the same club at one time? I know there are restrictions, not sure what exactly.

Watford have got about ten from Udinese, so I doubt there are, unless they only apply domestically.

Watford have got about ten from Udinese, so I doubt there are, unless they only apply domestically.

Udinese is owned by the same fella who owns Watford, therefore, I'm not sure if the same loan rule applies. Though happy to be corrected. I've not implemented this theory in a virtual FM format. :ph34r:

Lingard isn't ready at this level, with Powell he has experience of League 2 football but having said that he looked a class above his opponents I think he made the transition to early to the prem, so a loan spell in the championship could benefit him.

Archived