Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

The most overrated pile of dog turd ever spoken about everywhere. People are merely staffing their pants over him because he scored 5 goals against the most awful defenders ever seen in the championship by Birmingham that day.

Same with Leeds that time he scored 4 in one game. Go look at their defending in them games. Laughable. League 2 standard.

How people would refuse Davies for £300,000 i will never know. Absolute steal at that price and is a player i have suggested numerous times in 4-5 different threads.

Think he'd be a good shout too. Teams going up in recent years all seemed to have had a really strong set of at least 4 or 5 strikers - I don't think it'd hurt us to add another, especially if Futacs is off. Not sure of the source though.

Think he'd be a good shout too. Teams going up in recent years all seemed to have had a really strong set of at least 4 or 5 strikers - I don't think it'd hurt us to add another, especially if Futacs is off. Not sure of the source though.

Nugent

Wood

Waggy

Vardy

Davies

- Sorted

There's only so much you can see of a player in training. He was the only player offering anything against Mill, how he hasnt been on the pitch since then is absolute madness

Maybe Pearson doesnt want to resort to hoofball, Wood and Davies provide aerial threats and are strong but are also more complete footballers.

Dont really want Davies though

Maybe Pearson doesnt want to resort to hoofball, Wood and Davies provide aerial threats and are strong but are also more complete footballers.

Dont really want Davies though

Do you think we should get rid of futacs??

With him only in his only 20's surely we could loan him out for 2-3 seasons, see if he develops, not like it will cost us anything.

Not sure how reliable my fellow Foxes on this yuletide morning (yes I've already undone my pressies and waiting for the missus to hurry the fook up to take my Golden Retriever for a walk..), but is this guy coming too ????

http://twitter.com/b...268461227036674

I doubt it now we have signed Wood. Would also doubt QPR selling him as he has been scoring for them as of late.

Interested in Nick Powell apparently.

Where did you get this from? Man U bought him for the future. Would only be a loan if true. Could be available for loan, not much hope of him getting game time at man U this year. The Tom Cleaverly of the future.

Powell would be a terrific loan signing. Bags of talent. Isn't the tough tackler many feel we need though.

Would be great. I think he's a "driving forward" type of midfielder who makes things happen up front. But it's true, he's not the tough-tackling holding midfielder that many covet.

Would be great. I think he's a "driving forward" type of midfielder who makes things happen up front. But it's true, he's not the tough-tackling holding midfielder that many covet.

Scored plenty from midfield, too, when with Crewe.

Archived