Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Atmosphere today.

Smacks of a poor set of supporters to me. It's been the same all season

This.

This season is literally the worst I ever remember our away support, it's genuinely an embarrassment, I'd be pissing myself a team in the play-offs came to us, brought 3,000 fans and were heard about twice all game, it's laughable.

What was the number we took?

There was a good 2,500 if not more. The numbers aren't the problem though, the quality of those numbers is on the slump and has been for a while, I'm actually stunned at how poor our noise has been this year on the road.

There was a good 2,500 if not more. The numbers aren't the problem though, the quality of those numbers is on the slump and has been for a while, I'm actually stunned at how poor our noise has been this year on the road.

If its as bad as you are making out on BOXING DAY it don't bode well mate. I wasn't there this year but I've had some magic Boxing Day away games. I may be in the minority and apologise if I am, but to me, the whole place seems in the doldrums at the moment? It's surprising given the fact we are where we are in the table.

If its as bad as you are making out on BOXING DAY it don't bode well mate. I wasn't there this year but I've had some magic Boxing Day away games. I may be in the minority and apologise if I am, but to me, the whole place seems in the doldrums at the moment? It's surprising given the fact we are where we are in the table.

This is the thing. Don't get me wrong when it comes to our support I'm often a cynic and I apologise to anyone for it, but it really is atrocious this year, we come on here and lambast any home fans who criticise it yet... have there been about as many as you can ever remember? No smoke without fire.

I'm sure it'll pick up again one day, but I really cannot understand how it's turned this bad away from home.

We can grizzle and moan all we like, but the sanitisation of football is squarely to blame for this.

Too many wife and kids types going down now. You're hardly going to give it a good sing when your aging grandmother and menstrual Mrs are flanking you.

Some of the best atmospheres I've been involved in have involved us playing like utter dogshit. Sheffield United away a few years back anyone?

This "sing when you're winning" mentality really has come to epitomise what far too many of our fans have become.

I say we need more serbs at games...are there any in england???

We need Serbs?! They're racist wankers. I don't want to go to any game and hear monkey sounds levelled at black players. Those lot are an embarrassment to football, I'd be happy if UEFA kicked them out of the game completely.

We need Serbs?! They're racist wankers. I don't want to go to any game and hear monkey sounds levelled at black players. Those lot are an

embarrassment to football, I'd be happy if UEFA kicked them out of the game completely.

Calm down I think it was a joke!!!! Maybe we could ban females, under 12s and over 60s from away games!! Haha

Comment from Burnley, better than Hull, but still not even close to good enough IMO, had a good moment during the second half but the majority of our end... not a peep, Burnley fans were taking the piss on Twitter.

It's got to improve at some point, surely.

Ah the irony.

Whilst your admittedly lax use of the word irony is intended to imply I was racist, how is that so? I was pointing out fact. Watch the U21 game between England and Serbia and tell me that they are NOT racists? Racism is ingrained in their sports culture, what should I do, not point that out? Is it racist to point out that a group of supporters from a particular country are racists? Could you explain that to me?

In return, here : http://www.dailywritingtips.com/what-is-irony-with-examples/

Comment from Burnley, better than Hull, but still not even close to good enough IMO, had a good moment during the second half but the majority of our end... not a peep, Burnley fans were taking the piss on Twitter.

Burnley fans were taking the piss on Twitter? Says it all really. If lads were more fussed about creating an atmosphere rather than checking what the opposition thought to our away following on their iPhones then it might go a long way towards improving the atmosphere in the first place.

Whilst your admittedly lax use of the word irony is intended to imply I was racist, how is that so? I was pointing out fact. Watch the U21 game between England and Serbia and tell me that they are NOT racists? Racism is ingrained in their sports culture, what should I do, not point that out? Is it racist to point out that a group of supporters from a particular country are racists? Could you explain that to me?

In return, here : http://www.dailywrit...-with-examples/

Your suggestion that 'Serbs are racist wankers' is not the same as saying a group of Serbian football fans are racist. Labling an entire nation as being racist, when I'm sure there are plenty of Serbians who are not, is racism. If I found a video of English football fans being racist, and then said as a result of that you were racist because you're English, would you be ok with that? Would that not be racism?

Not really sure how Burnley fans can comment, they were pure shit and their away following is awful

Archived