Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Langley

Worst Starting XI

Kalac

Spearing

Carey

Laursen

McGivern

Lewis

S.Hughes

Rolling

Benjamin

Akinbiyi

The Droyd

Jacob Laursen? I remember him being a good player who just had a falling out at the club.

Also, Akinbiyi and Benjamin were bad, but not the worst ever. Niel Lewis was a solid midfielder too.

Josh Low, easy.

People need to start getting their priorities right. Every time the 'worst players' thread pops up, someone always says Frank Sinclair. He isn't one of the clubs worst players ever, just scored a few goals in the wrong net.

Josh Low, easy.

People need to start getting their priorities right. Every time the 'worst players' thread pops up, someone always says Frank Sinclair. He isn't one of the clubs worst players ever, just scored a few goals in the wrong net.

I remember travelling to the League cup final and hearing he was dropped for missing the pre-match meeting. When that news came through there was a great sense of forboding in the car, such a quality defender was Frank.

Anyone who thinks he was a bad defender clearly didn't have the pleasure of seeing him play, instead has just seen him on blooper reels.

Edit - to point out that the sense of forboding was probably justified, given that we lost that cup final.

Jacob Laursen? I remember him being a good player who just had a falling out at the club.

Also, Akinbiyi and Benjamin were bad, but not the worst ever. Niel Lewis was a solid midfielder too.

You must be thinking of a different Jacob Laursen to me. He was truly awful. Akinbiyi amd Benjamin to me, represent where it all went wrong so they get my vote.

Its Junior Lewis in midfield rather than Neil.

You must be thinking of a different Jacob Laursen to me. He was truly awful. Akinbiyi amd Benjamin to me, represent where it all went wrong so they get my vote.

Its Junior Lewis in midfield rather than Neil.

Fair point about Akinbiyi and Benjamin.

Perhaps I have a skewed opinion of Laursen, but I never thought he was woeful. Perhaps I'm misremembering.

Archived