Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Vardy to Preston?

Bert has provided us with all sorts of exciting nuggets of transfer gossip over the years on this section of the forum so my advice would be to not bite the hand that feeds you.

I hope Vardy does go to Preston because that or league 2 he will score goals, the NPC is just too much for him. His first touch will never be good enough unfortunately especially if were aiming for the prem

Bert has provided us with all sorts of exciting nuggets of transfer gossip over the years on this section of the forum so my advice would be to not bite the hand that feeds you.

I appreciate some of the information he has provided in the past. I'm sure he doesn't post it on the condition that everyone has to like him. Just because he's potentially ITK doesn't mean it's a crime to think he comes across as being a bit of a twat on Foxes Talk, just as you've got every right to think I'm a willy puller.

There's more than just goals to them though, for all I think Beckford will score more and is a more talented player, I think he's nowhere near worth the hassle.

Vardy's looked out of his depth quite often, but at least he runs his bollocks off for the side, at least his movement will create space for others where-as Beckford's 'work rate' (occasional late close down) is pretty shite, Vardy's a better team player.

Add this to Vardy most certainly being on a fraction of Beckford's wages, add this to one costing far more in a fee.

I'd take Vardy over Beckford as results suggest, but I don't think we need either really. Wood & Nugent are miles ahead of both.

Come on guys, spread the love, pass the puff, hug it out.

Or settle it in a I Quit match, falls count anywhere, starting from the Clock Tower.

Bert v Mark_W v Manwell Pablo

But Bert or Manwell can only win, if they beat Mark so hard that he says the words "Waghorn and Vardy are shit"

Are you gay then?

Beckford was disliked by many before even kicking a ball.

Unfortunately he came here with no preseason behind him and a seemingly shocking workrate, which basically ties the noose for him.

I've not really seen enough games to judge vardy myself, but people I speak to seem to think he lacks quality.

If he is happy to stock around and play the odd game off the bench then I applaud his attitude and team spirit, if not let him go out on loan to a club that perhaps matches his quality.

Vardy has already proved himself in other leagues.

I still think you're being hypocritical. Vardy gets a few months to prove himself in the Championship but Beckford gets as long as he wants because he scored a few goals in the Premier League?

Doesn't seem fair to me, maybe if Vardy had three years in League One or was part of a very good Everton side he'd have a record similar to Beckford's, but in the Championship at Leicester City they have very similar records, surely the only fair way to judge them is looking at what they have done in the same divisions?

I don't know, maybe you're right, maybe it's fair to judge a player on half a season of football unless you've got a hunch that they'll improve after the stink up the place for 6 months. :dry:

i like vardy, but he hasnt proved himself in other divisions u tard, he player non-league before we got him :dry:

Archived