Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Fa playing with their balls 3.30pm Sunday who do you want...

Luton is one of those rare beasts, a non-league away day I don't want.

The birthplace of the EDL, home to some of the most vile Islamic fundamentalists, a concrete jungle and an absolute dump of a stadium.

All of these are things to avoid.

But my Dad supports Luton :cry:

I do see your point however, to be fair it is a bit of a dump on the whole. Great passion inside Kenilworth Road though, I went to their PO semi final win against Wrexham, absolutely rocking. Superb atmosphere.

If ever there was a game I wouldn't mind us losing it would be to Luton, massive soft spot for them having been to a number of their games.

What would be the worst away draw of the lot?

Wigan probably one of them, went there last year ground isn't too bad, but a really poor town centre with not many pubs. Only one I can remember was the wetherspoons and nothing near the ground.

Possibly, but there would still be the chance of taking a few thousand fans which in the cup, often leads to a cracking day out.

What would be the worst away draw of the lot?

Wigan probably one of them, went there last year ground isn't too bad, but a really poor town centre with not many pubs. Only one I can remember was the wetherspoons and nothing near the ground.

I think Chelsea would be bad. The novelty of London away has worn off,and if you're unlucky enough to get in the lower shed end you're in for a wank time

Archived