Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Fa playing with their balls 3.30pm Sunday who do you want...

Another crappy draw for us...let's hope we can get through it and get a glamour tie in the next round !!

I know, we've not had many decent matches recently.

Unless you include Man City, Forest, Norwich and Chelsea.

I know, we've not had many decent matches recently.

Unless you include Man City, Forest, Norwich and Chelsea.

Chelsea was in the Quarter Finals. In fact, as it went it wasn't exactly a great draw for us, being one game from Wembley. Likewise Norwich was hardly a glamour tie.

Leeds got ANOTHER big draw though, surprise surprise.

I'm not too disappointed.reasonale journey enough tickets for a decent following and a good opportunity to get in 5th round! :chant:

This... Winnable game, not too far to go and nice ground. Should be a good day out!

I'm not in the 'The FA cup don't matter' camp. I want us to progress as far as we can!

http://www.downatthe...ay&thread=80207

There fans are up for it

what worries me even more is that knowing leicester they'll go and spend another £10m this transfer window to secure their promotion chances!

:frusty:

This'll be a close one. Despite what their snivelling fans say, they always have a chance against a team in the same division, and surely their players will have that bit of extra fight in them whereas we may well get complacent, we are Leicester after all. After all is said and done though I'd expect us to get a 3rd win against them this season, just don't expect it to be a clear cut one.

Archived