Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BMR

Fa playing with their balls 3.30pm Sunday who do you want...

Didnt they STFU after last season?

Derby away or liverpool away

Hate em both with a passion

Or villa cos theyre pants

Too an extent, tried saying they didn't play a full strength side etc and that was our cup final lol Troll much? Zzzzzzz.

Don't get me wrong I do have a soft spot for them because of my mates but when they bang on how good their support is and how they are the best fans in the country.... It winds me up.

Any London club away

Man Utd Away

Man City Away

Stoke Away (only because looks like a decent atmosphere)

Bournemouth Away

Basically I don't want a home game!!

But in reality does it matter what we want, we'll get a poor tie like Burnely away or something boring like that

Any London club away

Man Utd Away

Man City Away

Stoke Away (only because looks like a decent atmosphere)

Bournemouth Away

Basically I don't want a home game!!

But in reality does it matter what we want, we'll get a poor tie like Burnely away or something boring like that

Burnley were 1-0 down last time i looked?

One of the big boys at home.

You've got to play them sometime if you're going to win it so you may as well get out the way early... and if we're not going to win it then there's no point distracting ourselves from the promotion task in hand.

Luton is one of those rare beasts, a non-league away day I don't want.

The birthplace of the EDL, home to some of the most vile Islamic fundamentalists, a concrete jungle and an absolute dump of a stadium.

All of these are things to avoid.

One of the big boys at home.

You've got to play them sometime if you're going to win it so you may as well get out the way early... and if we're not going to win it then there's no point distracting ourselves from the promotion task in hand.

Not necessarily. Cardiff got to the final beating pretty average teams in 2008 and all they needed to do was beat Portsmouth to win the thing. The longer you play shit teams the more likely it is that another side will pull off a giant killing and then there's less top teams to worry about. If we're serious about doing well in the cup (which is highly unlikely) we'd be better off playing the poorer sides.

It's all about progress. You canna beat a cup run. The glory days come in the quarters and later.

Imagine the scenes down the KP the other week if we'd have not lost to Burton, beaten Bradford and gone on to do Arsenal like Bradford did.

Archived