Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Boro Post Match Thread (1-0 home win)

Best atmosphere of the season I thought tonight, massive credit to the 'boro fans as well. I didn't even think the conditions in the city were that bad. I sympathize with the fans living in the county, but I think it was the right decision for the game to go ahead.

Morgan was outstanding as per, great goal from Nuge and a cracking save from Kasper!! Very glad I came back from Notts for it!

Defending the lot from NW Leics- It took me and my mate who picked me up 45mins to get from coalville to loughborough. It took my mates mate 2 hours from Loughborough to Leicester. It took my mum a 3 hour round trip from coalville to shepshed to fetch my missis so i could go tonight. A lorry overturned on the A50 too, between Coalville and M1 so I think that got shut down too

Yeah I get that mate, but I'm sure we have more than 8,000 fans in the City...

In my opinion, the best atmosphere of the season

1 of the best games i've been to over the last few years, ever so pleased I was at the game. Set off from Harborough at 6.30pm and got there at 7.45pm, so sounds as if I was pretty lucky compared to other people!

Alan Young said it took him 4 hours to reach Leicester from Harborough!

L/K seemed quite busy, it's a shame that it those blocks that will go up in price more then others next season.

L/K seemed quite busy, it's a shame that it those blocks that will go up in price more then others next season.

Agreed, thought L1 was good tonight! Was the most packed area of the ground too and the celebrations on our row were fvcking quality after Kaspers peno save... ended up getting hurled on to the row in front! Haha

Agreed, thought L1 was good tonight! Was the most packed area of the ground too and the celebrations on our row were fvcking quality after Kaspers peno save... ended up getting hurled on to the row in front! Haha

Carnage,I have cut shins and calfs to prove it.

did that boro **** dive?

Yes ****ing awful attempt to fool the ref lol

So glad I went, I had to walk home from town to Thurmaston, I'm absolutely freezing, but it was worth it. Schmeichel :wub: Absolute carnage in K/L when he saved that penalty, ****ing lovely!

He made sure the ref knew he'd been fouled put it that way, but it was a stonewall penalty. Clumsy from Vardy.

Oh, I thought he meant the dive in the 1st half, when their lad got booked for simulation.

The watching on the telly cringe chant came out again. Embarrassing.

Wish people that went would stop thinking it's a competition. There'd have been 15k more there if it wasn't down to the weather.

The watching on the telly cringe chant came out again. Embarrassing.

Wish people that went would stop thinking it's a competition. There'd have been 15k more there if it wasn't down to the weather.

This, if you got down to watch it, great. If not, it's pretty ****ing understandable why you couldn't , it'll be out again for Wolves no doubt.

Archived