Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Boro Post Match Thread (1-0 home win)

Massive win, absolutely massive. I think tonight was a pivotal night in the promotion run in. Huge respect to Middlesbrough for their great performance and their fans for making the trip down, we had to ride our luck tonight, but rode it we did and we had that extra quality in the final third. Kasper has had **** all to do lately but that right there is a big, big contribution from him. Thought Kasper, Drinkwater and Nugent were particularly excellent tonight.

I fvcking love Kasper! Nuge ain't bad either!

I have to admit, I do feel a little bit sorry for the boro fans, but I would have felt even more sorry for myself if Emnes had converted the penalty!

I would bend over for Kasper without question, the sexy beast. Absolute hero. If I didn't think Wes would split me in half he'd get likewise.

Nuge got hard done by for the first disallowed goal - perfectly timed run. As for the second - if he's offside, no advantage - bring it back for the foul on Wood surely? Brilliant partnership developing between him and Wood as well.

Big Wes is an absolute monster in defence, and having Schmeichel behind him can only strike fear into the opposition.

Commentators are absolute jebends mind.

Archived