Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Munshi

Knockaert tommorow

Huddersfield will be breathing a sigh of relief with the way he's battered them over the past two games.

Let's hope we still have enough, a cup run would be most enjoyable.

Hopefully it doesnt give them confidence with there care-taker manager and us without knocky.

Don't get ths? Why announce this on twitter the evening before the game?

Surely this plays into their hands and will give them a boost?

I doubt NP will be happy!

Or maybe NP has told him to say that... Huddersfield come with a game plan expecting no Knockaert and then Knockaert comes running out of the tunnel.

:pearson: :pearson:

Don't get ths? Why announce this on twitter the evening before the game?

Surely this plays into their hands and will give them a boost?

I doubt NP will be happy!

Good job no one is spreading the news on varies football sites, before Knocky can delete it.

The only person more relieved than the Hudders' left back at this news would be de Laet. Playing with a winger who'll track back must be a real luxury for him.

It was a joke, which failed to make me laugh, but 8 people found it funny.

You have to get abusive, abusive "banter"

Anyone using the word, 'banter' in a non-ironic way will be fined 50 LAD points. You've been warned...

Anyone using the word, 'banter' in a non-ironic way will be fined 50 LAD points. You've been warned...

There deserves to be a thread specifically about banter, it will be good for the forum and it will create friendships.

The Mods should give it a chance.

Archived