Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Football Kits

What's the point in all these new badges? Their old one was fine. Just as ours was fine in the late 90s before they started fiddling with it.

The new Everton badge is much easier to use and more clean-looking for digital media. I'd guess that's one of the reasons (besides merchandise sales) behind Everton's decision.

IMO City's badge has aged well thanks to the tweaks made to it. The font on the original version of the fox/cinquefoil badge is essentially Times New Roman and awfully boring.

I like our current badge, It looks quite menacing but traditional at the same time. Hope they don't feel the need to change it, minus the odd tweak like adding a shield/font.

When I worked at the club as a waiter, one of the suites is behind the big glass badge on the front of the ground and the eyes line up perfectly with the windows too the suite. Looks quality from the inside!

All part of expanding the appeal of the "brand" to the overseas markets no doubt. :rolleyes:

Or, it could be a simple matter of just improving upon a cluttered, dated logo.

Or, it could be a simple matter of just improving upon a cluttered, dated logo.

But it wasn't cluttered, it just looked like a proper badge for a proper club. The new one looks amateurish and non-league.

As for ours, it looked far smarter and more striking when the fox was a different colour.

Archived