Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2013/2014 Football Kits

That was my first thought too.

Is it a very dark navy blue on the colour or black? I can't quite make it out. Would be a bit odd if it is black.

Quite like it though.

Not a good shirt for one reason, England's flag is the St George which is red and white, so why do we keep getting navy in the strip and gold?

Would you get blue in the Ireland shirt or red in Brazils?

I doubt it somehow.

Not a good shirt for one reason, England's flag is the St George which is red and white, so why do we keep getting navy in the strip and gold?

Would you get blue in the Ireland shirt or red in Brazils?

I doubt it somehow.

The England football team's colours have always been white and navy blue.

Italy play in blue but there's no blue on their flag, likewise Australia wearing yellow and green.

Italy wear blue because it's the colour of the House of Savoy, whose monarchs ruled Italy prior to WWII. Having won two World Cups in blue, they decided to keep it after becoming a republic in the post war years.

Holland wear orange because it's the colour of their royal family, the House of Orange. Incidentally, it was the Dutch king William of Orange who won the Battle of the Boyne in 1690 which started all the sectarianism and Protestant ascendancy in Ireland. 

Not sure how these facts are relevant. Just wanted to flex my random knowledge muscles. :)

So they've given Joe Hart a 5 year old keepers kit template?? Hmmm... Other than that I like the kit, clean and simple.

To be fair Nike have technically been designing our kits for the last three years anyway so it was hardly going to be revolutionary.

Nike-England-Home-kit-2013--group_294757

To be fair Nike have technically been designing our kits for the last three years anyway so it was hardly going to be revolutionary.

Nike sold Umbro in sometime ago.

They tried to re build it from what Ashley had done but it was too far gone.

So they've given Joe Hart a 5 year old keepers kit template?? Hmmm... Other than that I like the kit, clean and simple.

Jesus it looks like a £3 tee you'd find in Primark.

How ridiculous do Wilsheres tattoos look btw?

Archived