Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Charlton Match Thread

Oh yeah I remember when they had no permanent manager and loads of injuries and we thrashed them and knocked them out of the fa cup.

I do remember us absolutely smashing them 6-1 with a full team though as we scored 12 in 3.

C'mon mate, you're better than this 'Pearson out' schtick as soon as things start going against us. Don't be a thinking man's DT.

I'm precious over the need for stability and think Pearson has done more than any other recent manager to set us on the right path. What benefit would another round of instability and revolving door nonsense have?

It probably wouldn't but if its not right, you change it.

I'm not fickle. I've always had my reservations about NP.

I've accepted we've had good results at times. There are a lot of posters though who hang on his every word and think he's a legend for steering us to a play off position.

He's hugely over rated.

It probably wouldn't but if its not right, you change it.

I'm not fickle. I've always had my reservations about NP.

I've accepted we've had good results at times. There are a lot of posters though who hang on his every word and think he's a legend for steering us to a play off position.

He's hugely over rated.

I think you're hugely overstating people saying he should stay. Just because we'd rather keep him then knock him out for a run of bad form doesn't mean we think he's a legend. You have this way to make everyone that isn't you sound like a loony

Ooh look.

Fox92 getting all excited cos his beloved Forest might be stepping out of the circle of mediocrity for the first time this season.

Bless 'im.

Actually I laughed because you said they are beating a poor team, and The Peoples Hero rightly said we didn't even beat them in the Cup. But as always, you refer back to the Forest references. Not that I mind, of course. It's just that they are getting predictable and boring now, in fact, they are older than the book itself.

But carry on.

Archived