Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Charlton Match Thread

Overachieving? According to what standard? If being in the play offs for most of the year is overachieving then we're doing something very wrong

He probably means over achieving by the fact that in no way shape or form in the last 5 or 6 games playing anything like playoff football. Which is being compounded by our slow slide down the table

Overachieving? According to what standard? If being in the play offs for most of the year is overachieving then we're doing something very wrong

Indeed. Some of the 'faithful' have fallen for NP's delusions of grandeur spiel.

We'll be lucky to have delusions of mediocrity soon.

Before the season started, would you have taken a play off place at the end of the season? I would have.

Because they're beating a desperately poor Huddersfield side?

Nope. Just think the re-installment of Davies will have an effect. That Majewski has scored a hat trick tonight, for example. And their remaining fixtures.

I'd've expected us to have a season more like Brighton's than the one we've had. Then again we might end up in their position if the rot carries on... :unsure:

TPH look at you frothing at the gash to stick the boot in. Unless you're trolling I just can't get my head around why you think it's in any way a sensible idea to get rid of Pearson. To be honest, it's an absolutely shambolic opinion on so many levels.

TPH look at you frothing at the gash to stick the boot in. Unless you're trolling I just can't get my head around why you think it's in any way a sensible idea to get rid of Pearson. To be honest, it's an absolutely shambolic opinion on so many levels.

We all have our opinions and I've long had my reservations about NP which are well documented.

I don't understand why people get so precious about him?

Oh yeah I remember when they had no permanent manager and loads of injuries and we thrashed them and knocked them out of the fa cup.

We did thrash them 6-1 in the league if that's what you're thinking of?

But yeh Forest are world beaters.

We all have our opinions and I've long had my reservations about NP which are well documented.

I don't understand why people get so precious about him?

I'm precious over the need for stability and think Pearson has done more than any other recent manager to set us on the right path. What benefit would another round of instability and revolving door nonsense have?

Archived