Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Charlton Match Thread

So do you think Forest are a really good side because they're thrashing Huddersfield or not?

It was your point, not mine.

No. I think Huddersfield are shite.

Embarrassing not to beat them over two legs. Unless you're an NP apologist in which case you have to pretend you don't care about the great footballing institution which is the FA cup and point out who since concentrating on the league we are flying. Then I believe it's la la la la la and fingers in ears as people like me look at you as if you're a moron.

Actually I laughed because you said they are beating a poor team, and The Peoples Hero rightly said we didn't even beat them in the Cup. But as always, you refer back to the Forest references. Not that I mind, of course. It's just that they are getting predictable and boring now, in fact, they are older than the book itself.

But carry on.

Well we beat them 6-1 on New Year's Day and they're near the relegation zone. They aren't great.

If we go by cup results, Luton should skip Leagues Two and One now and take their place in the Championship.

1-1 now. Let's go for all three please.

No. I think Huddersfield are shite.

Embarrassing not to beat them over two legs. Unless you're an NP apologist in which case you have to pretend you don't care about the great footballing institution which is the FA cup and point out who since concentrating on the league we are flying. Then I believe it's la la la la la and fingers in ears as people like me look at you as if you're a moron.

Stop being so stupid. Its hardly embarrassing.

Get a f*****g grip.

Archived