Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Losing players if we don't get promoted

If we don't get promoted I can see our owners calling it a day...

Someone says this every year.

What would they gain by going?

I don't think we are likely to lose anyone the manager wants to keep. Schmeichel wouldn't want to sit on a Premier League bench, Knockaert has loads to learn and is at a good place to do it, Wood has signed for first team football, Nugent is settled...

The person we possibly risk losing is someone who is out of contract in the Summer.

Not everyone would see it as a bad thing.

Someone says this every year.

What would they gain by going?

I don't think we are likely to lose anyone the manager wants to keep. Schmeichel wouldn't want to sit on a Premier League bench, Knockaert has loads to learn and is at a good place to do it, Wood has signed for first team football, Nugent is settled...

The person we possibly risk losing is someone who is out of contract in the Summer.

Not everyone would see it as a bad thing.

Would be a decision based on cutting losses. Can't see it happening quite yet.

Depends on how we don't go up. If we start to experience some severe rot and slip uncontrollably down the table and finish out of the playoffs with NP floundering around with nonsensical team selections and transparent defiance then he'll be gone and some would argue with good reason. However if we finish fairly strongly and land a decent play off spot, followed by a decent but ultimately fruitless showing in the play offs, then I think he'll be given another year.

Archived