Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmatt93

Ipswich Town Pre-Match Waffle

How many we taking? Having picked up 7 tickets on tuesday at 31 quid a pop. I assume it's not a big seller.

Really up for this after the up lifting performance that was tuesday. Who knows 3 points for us and a slip up elsewhere and things will look a bit better.

This one is big personally for me. My Girlfriend's little brother is going to this in the Ipswich fan with "mummy's new boyfriend", who has been on the scene for a few months. Despite his biological father telling me he'd like me to take the reins on the football front and take him to Leicester, this bloke has muscled in and seemed to have brainwashed the kid within the little time he's known him. Personally I thought i'd let the kid decide after a game when he was a couple years older, but this bloke seems like a royal bellend.

City win 4-0 with little man in the Ipswich end cheering every goal. Come on Leicester!!!

I wouldn't underestimate Ipswich. Since McCarthy has taken over, they've come up with a series of good results and have left the relegation spots (although that form has faded a bit lately with three wins, three draws and four losses in their last ten games).

Portman Road is always a tough ground for us, but maybe this season, we can put that little Ipswich jinx behind us.

2-1 Leicester.

Wood and Nugent.

I wouldn't underestimate Ipswich. Since McCarthy has taken over, they've come up with a series of good results and have left the relegation spots (although that form has faded a bit lately with three wins, three draws and four losses in their last ten games).

Portman Road is always a tough ground for us, but maybe this season, we can put that little Ipswich jinx behind us.

2-1 Leicester.

Wood and Nugent.

All depends if they play Jay Emmanuel Thomas surely?

If he starts we're in right trouble..

:whistle:

All depends if they play Jay Emmanuel Thomas surely?

If he starts we're in right trouble..

:whistle:

With that complicated name, surely. lol

Their scoring record is rather shocking: DJ Campbell is no longer with them and Murphy has six, Chopra five goals. That's their two current top scorers!

2-1 Leicester.

Wood and Nugent.

never overestimate the power of underestimation

With that complicated name, surely. lol

Their scoring record is rather shocking: DJ Campbell is no longer with them and Murphy has six, Chopra five goals. That's their two current top scorers!

What on earth happened to him? He used to be a very handy Championship player... the gambling addiction must be playing a part?

Archived