Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmatt93

Ipswich Town Pre-Match Waffle

Tough game, they have much more in them than the punchbags we beat at the KP, plus they have the added motivation to fight for every single ball from that thrashing.

Don't think we can take the 442 on the road. We've got the away form of a club around the bottom third.

We can't keep doing the same thing, if we do we'll get the same results of winning less than a third of the games, we HAVE to adapt just like we did against Blackpool.

Away

W5 D4 L7 F17 A14

Hull, Cardiff & Watford have won 8, 9 & 10 respectively, whereas we've only won 5 - the same as Peterborough, Barnsley and among the WORST in the whole division.

Schmeichel

RDL - Morgan - Keane - Konchesky

Marshall - Drinkwater - King

Kane - Wood - Nugent (if fit)

Subs: Logan, Knocky, Waghorn, Vardy, SSL, Dyer, James.

Schmeichel

King - Drinkwater

Marshall - Knocky - Dyer

Wood

Subs: Logan, Kane, Nugent, James, SSL, Vardy

Just please, please adapt. The atrocious away form IS costing us everything & it's a failure to adapt that's doing it.

Tough game, they have much more in them than the punchbags we beat at the KP, plus they have the added motivation to fight for every single ball from that thrashing.

Don't think we can take the 442 on the road. We've got the away form of a club around the bottom third.

We can't keep taking the same show on the road, we HAVE to adapt just like we did against Blackpool.

Away

W5 D4 L7 F17 A14

Hull, Cardiff & Watford have won 8, 9 & 10 respectively, whereas we've only won 5 - the same as Peterborough, Barnsley and among the WORST in the whole division.

Schmeichel

Marshall - Drinkwater - King

Kane - Wood - Nugent (if fit)

Subs: Logan, Knocky, Waghorn, Vardy, SSL, Dyer, James.

Just please, please adapt. The atrocious away for is costing us everything & it's a failure to adapt that's doing it.

You will be quite surprised cc_star are away form is 8th place currently

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2012-2013/true-table/away

I remember when we won back there in 2007, McCauley brace, my favourite ever Leicester player Luigi Glombard came on in the second half, and following Rob Kelly saying we had a smashing bunch of lads that always "have a go" in his post match comments I also decided to celebrate the win and "have a go" which inadvertently led me to leaving my door ever so slightly open that my mum saw me knocking a rather humongous batch out, through the gap between door and door frame. A cracking little day

I hope for similar this time round!

Has to be a win, away draws are no longer good enough.

If we play at the same tempo and intensity as we did against Blackburn we'll be fine.

I agree with this, always a tough game at Ipswitch but if we can play our football then we have enough in us to take 3 points.

Must win ?.... I think so.

Or overestimate the overestimation of underestimation.

Now repeat that sentence a hundred times in succession and we'll succeed. lol

just finished. Took a while as I was eating some mini cheddars and had a dry mouth.

Sticking with 4-0, this will be the game that makes people believe again...

How many we taking? Having picked up 7 tickets on tuesday at 31 quid a pop. I assume it's not a big seller.

Really up for this after the up lifting performance that was tuesday. Who knows 3 points for us and a slip up elsewhere and things will look a bit better.

At 31 Quid that bunch of inbred tractor driving farmer giles's can suck my corn stick.

I'm gonna be different.

Also, I think it could go 3-0 either way, depending on which teams turn up. Ipswich are as unpredictable as us. They can win 4-0 one week, then lose 3-0 the next. But we should be able to dismantle their pony defence down.

Edit: Something hilarious/controversial to happen. This fixture has a history of unusual events which occur.

Archived