Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Joe Mattock

Never got going, in and out at the start of the season and then a bust-up with Jermaine Johnson seems to have left him out in the cold.

Think Reda Johnson was going to be our regular full-back anyway, didn't really seem to fit in Jones's plans, he used him as back-up at right-back (where he got sent-off) and sparing at left-back. Maybe a Mandaric signing rather than Jones.

Helan started at left-back but is better on the wing, where he'll probably play tomorrow (unless Jones brings Lita back in, in which case Helan could be on the bench). Danny Pugh will start at left-back.

Mattock and stearman! The up and coming youth international pairing, both turned into billy big bollox and now look, both out on loan to teams in the bottom half!

Was mattock at Brighton earlier in the year or am I making that up?

End of last season

Mattock and stearman! The up and coming youth international pairing, both turned into billy big bollox and now look, both out on loan to teams in the bottom half!

Although I understand, and agree with you, Stearman did get two or three years of Premier League football after leaving us, same as McAuley. I just never got (and I don't like them for doing it) the likes of Chambers, Hume and (in some ways) Mattock who all moved sideways and got nothing out of there transfers.

But as Pearson said when he first came into the club back in 2008, if a player doesn't want to be here then it doesn't bother him, they can leave. I like that attitude.

Was mattock at Brighton earlier in the year or am I making that up?

All good things come to those who wait , well we waited and it's time to take the piss. Both graduates of the delusions of grandeur school of we can do better than Leicester. Well he who laughs last laughes the longest. :D :D :D

All good things come to those who wait , well we waited and it's time to take the piss. Both graduates of the delusions of grandeur school of we can do better than Leicester. Well he who laughs last laughes the longest. :D :D :D

TBF, Stearman did play in the Premiership for 3 seasons. God knows how though. But that's just it, he's done brilliantly to play in the Prem when he's such a limited player. Good business from him.

TBF, Stearman did play in the Premiership for 3 seasons. God knows how though. But that's just it, he's done brilliantly to play in the Prem when he's such a limited player. Good business from him.

Not good business for Wolves though eh ? Who got religated because of his and others out of depth play. No one snapped him up to carry on in the Prem once wolves were religated or did they ?

Not good business for Wolves though eh ? Who got religated because of his and others out of depth play. No one snapped him up to carry on in the Prem once wolves were religated or did they ?

No I could have told Wolves it was bad business for them in 2008 :P He's done them up like a kipper.

Archived