Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

Why bring on 2 ****ing strikers when you are one up away at the top of the league?

Whitbread should have came on instead of waghorn, did nothing and his stupid offside cost us the game.

I can see why he did it. 2 guys up front chasing down and harrassing rather than another defender inviting pressure on.

Thems the breaks at the minute. Gutting that over 2 games we've been far better than them but they're where they are and we're where we are.

Much happier tonight.

It sounds like St.Ledger played a blinder (I do like a proper defensive full-back).

We played exactly how we should do away from home IMO... Controlled the midfield and hit them with pace.

It does show how important it is, and has been all season, to take your chances when you get em and also that we are still conceding late ones!!

This didn't happen much in Pearson's first tenure.

Overall though, a bloody good result..

Excellent support tonight.

dvmty8.jpg

How many is that?

Whether it's a 'good point' remains to be seen. Yes it's against the league leaders and our form is terrible, but it's not about what we expect to get anymore, it's what we need to get.

I really hope that late goal doesn't dent confidence further. If this is to be a good point we need to beat Derby. We're closer to 7th than 4th still, at the moment it's looking like even if we make the play-offs we'll have to have an away second leg, which was unthinkable a month ago.

I feel terrible right now.

We've chucked away a ridiculous amount of points late on recently.

I know we earned one against Leeds, but since this run started the impact of goals in the last 20 minutes has been:

Peterborough -3

Charlton -2

Ipswich -1

Leeds +1

Sheffield Wed -1

Cardiff -2

So that's. 8 points lost in the last 20 minutes of the last 8 games.

The character of the team needs to be called in to question.

Archived