Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

A draw against a wobbling side who were there for the taking. Absolutely mind blowing subs from Pearson. Why on earth he persists in bringing CRAP players off the bench I will never know. It has cost us so many points this season and will probably end up costing us promotion. Really poor management which has directly led to us giving points way for no reason at all.

Just seen it on SSN.

Yet again NPs tactical ineptitude has cost us two points. Vardy on the wing to defend a lead? He's cocked it up before, the warning signs were there and when he should be tracking his man, he just stands, watches, and the ball is played in over his head. And that was that.

We should have gone five at the back.

Tactically clueless.

Defend from the front! Bringing on Whitbread would have more than likely thrown the composure in the back four, not to mention he hasn't played for a while. It was the correct decision to bring them on! As Nigel said we didn't stop the cross, that part is the defenders job, not Vardy or Waghorns..........

Just seen it on SSN.

Yet again NPs tactical ineptitude has cost us two points. Vardy on the wing to defend a lead? He's cocked it up before, the warning signs were there and when he should be tracking his man, he just stands, watches, and the ball is played in over his head. And that was that.

We should have gone five at the back.

Tactically clueless.

To blame the equalizer on Vardy and Pearson's tactics is very harsh.

Vardy had all the best intentions, but it was a smack of desperation from Cardiff.

It will remain an unsolved mystery if another of our players would've stopped that cross.

How about rueing all those missed chances in the previous 92 minutes? Wood, Kane, Wellens to name a few...

3 points lost there I think, chucking it away in the final minutes is always heart breaking.

We are conceding too many late goals all of a sudden.

Team might of played well, but it's still only a 1-1.

Just seen the goal, Vardy getting absolutely slated, but what did he do so wrong, didn't stop the cross?

By the way Mods, FoxesTalk is absolutely fooked.

9781119974529.jpg

Pearson cannot win -

If he brought on a defender and we conceded the comments would have focused on him 'inviting pressure' and 'sitting back'

He brought on a striker for a striker and he's tactically inept...again.

Bore off or back the team!

A draw against a wobbling side who were there for the taking. Absolutely mind blowing subs from Pearson. Why on earth he persists in bringing CRAP players off the bench I will never know. It has cost us so many points this season and will probably end up costing us promotion. Really poor management which has directly led to us giving points way for no reason at all.

Got any other suggestions?

Defend from the front! Bringing on Whitbread would have more than likely thrown the composure in the back four, not to mention he hasn't played for a while. It was the correct decision to bring them on! As Nigel said we didn't stop the cross, that part is the defenders job, not Vardy or Waghorns..........

Hahahaha joke quote off night, correct decision to bring them on....... They equalised you muppet!

We are all hurting at the moment...on reflection tomorrow morning it would have a been a good point.

If we had taken 6 points from the lat two home games then a draw tonight would have been admirable- as it is, its just short of what was needed. I guess a spanking of Derby will get spirits up and we do play better on the telly this season, so brimg it on (although I think we'll draw)

I think many are being harsh tonight.

We were playing away against the league leaders and limited them to very few chances. It was a shame they got a late one but this don't indicate 'a lack of character' on our part, but that Cardiff are a good side.

Again though, it shows the bench is weak, Vardy in particular. Bringing him on and earlier Kane, when we needed to replace Wellens with a strong midfielder shows this. IMO.

We are all hurting at the moment...on reflection tomorrow morning it would have a been a good point.

Like I said, it remains to be seen. Those 2 points dropped and the confidence knocked could be crucial.

I'm looking at the table and we really could have done with the 3 points tonight. Things would have looked so much better.

Archived