Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Cardiff 1-1 Post Match

disappointed!, the automatic positions have gone for leicester for good for this season, tonight was our final chance so the play offs it is then. Bring on the Derby! :scarf:

I wouldn't be so quick to judge the Championship... yet.

what a massive 2 points dropped, yes i would of taken a point pre-match but not now.

Not only is it 3 points but would of turned our confidence around completely. Also would be fantastic to see Cardiff bottling it again.

Not sure they'll blow promotion, but can see them blowing the title.

Sheffield Wednesday (A)

Peterborough (A)

Blackburn (H)

Watford (A)

Barnsley (H)

F*rest (H)

Charlton (H)

Burnley (A)

Bolton (H)

Hull (A)

Tricky run-in in places.

Like I said, it remains to be seen. Those 2 points dropped and the confidence knocked could be crucial.

I'm looking at the table and we really could have done with the 3 points tonight. Things would have looked so much better.

So true

I think many are being harsh tonight.

We were playing away against the league leaders and limited them to very few chances. It was a shame they got a late one but this don't indicate 'a lack of character' on our part, but that Cardiff are a good side.

Again though, it shows the bench is weak, Vardy in particular. Bringing him on and earlier Kane, when we needed to replace Wellens with a strong midfielder shows this. IMO.

It's our own fault though, if we'd turned up, like tonight, and been professional and played well against the mediocre rabble of this division then you could take a point.

But we didn't and we had to win tonight.

Pearson cannot win -

If he brought on a defender and we conceded the comments would have focused on him 'inviting pressure' and 'sitting back'

He brought on a striker for a striker and he's tactically inept...again.

Bore off or back the team!

You can say that again

Like I said, it remains to be seen. Those 2 points dropped and the confidence knocked could be crucial.

I'm looking at the table and we really could have done with the 3 points tonight. Things would have looked so much better.

This is were Pearson earns his corn....making sure the players get any bad feelings out of there minds come saturday.

It's our own fault though, if we'd turned up, like tonight, and been professional and played well against the mediocre rabble of this division then you could take a point.

But we didn't and we had to win tonight.

Rubbish.

Substitutions lost us 2 deserved points, only 1 person can be blamed for that.

To try and excuse bringing on 2 strikers when you're 1 up against the team with the best home record is something I can only marvel at.

Players gave him his 'get out of jail' card tonight and he threw it away.

We've chucked away a ridiculous amount of points late on recently.

I know we earned one against Leeds, but since this run started the impact of goals in the last 20 minutes has been:

Peterborough -3

Charlton -2

Ipswich -1

Leeds +1

Sheffield Wed -1

Cardiff -2

So that's. 8 points lost in the last 20 minutes of the last 8 games.

The character of the team needs to be called in to question.

Or the manager's substitutions. They've been questionable ever since he returned. And now they're costing us?

Why bring on 2 ****ing strikers when you are one up away at the top of the league?

Whitbread should have came on instead of waghorn, did nothing and his stupid offside cost us the game.

Because people moan when Nigel uses negative tactics such as bringing Whitbread on when we're only 1-0. He can't win!

Disappointing to let the late goal in, but still a point more than i was expecting us to get.

I would think it should be enough to postpone any decision on Pearsons future until after saturdays game, but anything less than three points at Derby, and i think it will still be :wave: Pearson.

Or the manager's substitutions. They've been questionable ever since he returned. And now they're costing us?

Did you miss the 'If only the second half of games were taken into account Leicester would be top of the league' stat that was posted earlier? Doesn't strike me as something you'd see from a side with a manager who makes awful substitutions.

Archived