Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Martin O'Neill?

He used us before, by tempting the Thai's into sacking Sven before they came after him, it was all to keep his own name in the press, he never wanted the job.

Hope he doesn't do it again. To be honest with the terrible job he has done at Sunderland, I'd rather keep Pearson. MON is a god among men, i'd rather keep it that way.

No thanks.

It all won't be as rosy as everyone wants and expects, I think. Our club is in a totally different situation to the one it was back when he was last here.

Also, leave a legend of the club be. I don't want him tarnishing his reputation here.

Sadly O'Neill has lost what he had back when he was with us, the amount of money he's wasted on strikers such as Wickham and Graham is especially frightening. I hope we've learnt through Pearson not to go back.

No he didnt take his right hand man (cant remember his name) and apparently he's the one that gets the players pmtivated. Bit like cloughly when he was without his

If O'Neill came (he absolutely will not by the way) then I honestly think the fans who want Pearson out wouldn't mind if we didn't get promoted. If we finish 10th with him in charge there'd be no ill feelings whatsoever.

Ironic that is how the Pearson fans view Pearson now! Wins league 1 and can do no wrong!

I don't think we should let emotion be part of this.

Regardless of whether he has been here before, whether he is a legend, or whatever, if there was a managerial vacancy and he was at all interested, we should try to employ him.

I for one could stand the disappointment if he didn't live up to his previous spell.

Archived