Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Barnsley Post Match

A bit like the Wycombe defeat in the QF many moons ago a defeat at home to Huddersfield in the cup was the start of the implosion. I will miss Pearson but a bit like Sunderland, 6 to go and panic stations, lets try to save the season at least....

I'm just as inclined to blame the players, I agree a manager can make a difference, but Pearson can't have caused corners to not beat the first man, basic passes to go astray and strikers miss chances. personally if he isn't sacked, and I was him, I'd think fùck it, play Taft, hopper, Moore etc in the next game, they can't do any worse.

Agree.

Were only 12 points off the relegation zone now, if we keep playing like this there is a good chance we'll be struggling to stay up never mind getting in the play offs. Another couple of months of this and we could see ourselves in a relegation battle, something needs to change.

Were only 12 points off the relegation zone now, if we keep playing like this there is a good chance we'll be struggling to stay up never mind getting in the play offs. Another couple of months of this and we could see ourselves in a relegation battle, something needs to change.

Then it's a good job we only have a month left !! :P

Yep, because I'm certain we're gonna lose all our games and all the teams in the relegation zone are gonna win all their games, I'm really worried.

Yep, because I'm certain we're gonna lose all our games and all the teams in the relegation zone are gonna win all their games, I'm really worried.

Were you also certain we'd pick up more than 6 points in the last ten games? I know i was

Nothing would surprise me now

Were you also certain we'd pick up more than 6 points in the last ten games? I know i was

Nothing would surprise me now

Are you seriously suggesting you think we're gonna find ourselves in a relegation battle?

final 15 minutes ffs we should be flying from start to finiish, we played barnsley!!!

Think your being a bit harsh on Barnsley, we have beaten Watford, Brighton, Hull and now Leicester and if the league had started on Jan 1st we'd be top.

Like one of the callers said, maybe our good run was just us playing ridiculously above our abilities and now this run is actually the type of team we are.

Either way it's fcuking depressing.

I'd agree with that, we've had 2 or is it 3 winning streaks where we have gained most of our points.

After being blocked from posting for three hours, Foxestalk have finally let me off the naughty step.

Our form is just ridiculous, worst form in the league, 3 goals in 630 mins of football and 1 win in 2 months and 1 day.

We are currently the worst side in this division, Pearson has lost the team, and the players have lost their quality.

Don't care how many games are left, but it's time for him to go, can't stand the same shit any longer.

I still can't get over Leicester having the best defence in the league stat, unless that has changed today (Even if it has i'd imagine we are still near the top).

Doesn't say much for the rest of the leagues defences does it?!

This league is fucking shite.

A lack of pretty much everything that's needed to compete in a game for pretty much 70 minutes today.

We couldn't handle them getting in our faces, we looked sluggish, slow, 2nd best throughout, slow to the first and second balls. Only out captain and the two youngest players on the pitch can come out of the game with any credit.

That's the worst we've played in a very long time, people can speculate what the problem is but I think there's something deeper within the camp.

We lacked a leader on the pitch, we lacked direction, seemed out of ideas, so just resorted to hoof ball. The two strikers were playing too far away from each either. Lloyd dyer must be the only winger that plays with his back to goal.

Credit to Barnsley, absolute head and shoulders above us today, you'd think we were 23rd before the start, not them.

Are you seriously suggesting you think we're gonna find ourselves in a relegation battle?

I'm just p*****d off with the results to be perfectly honest, I don't understand how we've gone from having the best defensive record, largest goal difference, playing on fire week in week out, to this utter garbage. I've defended Pearson week in week out, but even I have to admit it now, I've had enough.

Our defence arn't strong enough. I knew O'Grady, Scotland and Harewood (if he played) would have been too strong for us, and they were. What I didn't expect though, was for O'Grady to win every header.

I have said from day one, that Pearson was not fit to manage our club, and taken the flack for it. Time for some of you to admit that I and others were right all along.

No one would be more pleased than myself to have been proved wrong, but it was never going to happen. I want us back in the Premiership.

He must be sacked now, as he has no idea what he is doing, and clueless as to what what he should be doing. I think he has lost his players confidence in him. Those players should have been doing better than they have, and must carry much of the blame. The bottom line though, that it is the manager who has the overall responsibility ,and Pearson has to carry the can for this, and rightly so.

Sorry you Pearson lovers, but I suspect your hero will be getting the big boot.

Think your being a bit harsh on Barnsley, we have beaten Watford, Brighton, Hull and now Leicester and if the league had started on Jan 1st we'd be top.

That is such a stupid thing to say. If the League had ended at the end of January we would have been promoted

I have said from day one, that Pearson was not fit to manage our club, and taken the flack for it. Time for some of you to admit that I and others were right all along.

No one would be more pleased than myself to have been proved wrong, but it was never going to happen. I want us back in the Premiership.

He must be sacked now, as he has no idea what he is doing, and clueless as to what what he should be doing. I think he has lost his players confidence in him. Those players should have been doing better than they have, and must carry much of the blame. The bottom line though, that it is the manager who has the overall responsibility ,and Pearson has to carry the can for this, and rightly so.

Sorry you Pearson lovers, but I suspect your hero will be getting the big boot.

can't fault that.. the man has been employed beyond his ability.. it was a panic move after sven was rashly sacked early..

Archived