Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Barnsley Post Match

Even Forest have equalised!

The biggest disappointment is that the Championship this season is very very average.

Maintaining form would have seen us right up there.

Palace, for example, have just lost again today (3 on the bounce).

I think that's it for the season.

Today we sounded wank, devoid of confidence.

A change now, even now, might be the 'kick up the arse' the players need. It can't really get any worse.

What a terrific game from the players! Credit to them, such a performance shouldn't be unheard of. Keep up the good work, Nigel Pearson! You'll be here for years to come! Future City Legend

:pearson:

Is that really meant to be funny?

final 15 minutes ffs we should be flying from start to finiish, we played barnsley!!!

I wasnt disputing that fact, I was just saying that the team that played in the final 15 mins. i.e. Shlupp upfrnt with nuge, and marshall onvthe right imstead of knocky caused trouble that before hand we looked completely incapable of cuasing.

p.s. on rubbish tablet so apologies for spellings and poor grammer.

I wasnt disputing that fact, I was just saying that the team that played in the final 15 mins. i.e. Shlupp upfrnt with nuge, and marshall onvthe right imstead of knocky caused trouble that before hand we looked completely incapable of cuasing.

p.s. on rubbish tablet so apologies for spellings and poor grammer.

i know that i'm just frustrated that we can go out and play garbo for 75 minutes and finally come out and play 15 to go.

our form is poor wow we have played well once since that snowy fixture against boro

That was one of the worst first halves I have ever seen. Whitbread was ****ing wank and Keane needed a decent player next to him. We didn't win a header in the first half and even though they did play a lot of successful hoofball they outplayed us on the floor too.

Kasper kept us from getting a good thrashing.

Schlupp and Moore were good. Nugent seemed to wake up once wood came off. Wood can't ****ing jump.

Marshall started on the fans when he wouldn't run for a corner and then got booed. What a ****ing waste of time and money.

It will be interesting to see what happens....the thing is if he is here for Brighton and we win then it will be back to being positive, almost all this will be forgotten.

If he's here and we lose then we will be thinking the Thais let us down and should have acted sooner. If we do lose to Brighton then it will be pretty much over.

Even Forest have equalised!

The biggest disappointment is that the Championship this season is very very average.

Maintaining form would have seen us right up there.

Palace, for example, have just lost again today (3 on the bounce).

I think that's it for the season.

Today we sounded wank, devoid of confidence.

A change now, even now, might be the 'kick up the arse' the players need. It can't really get any worse.

You said it. This season was there for the taking. There are seasons like this (the year stoke went up and we went down prob being the last one). Don't expect next year to be like this. Resurgent Wolves, Bolton, Birmingham throw QPR, Villa into the mix and a few dark horses, etc. Will be tough

Archived