Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

Brian Deane

Would just like to mention our former striker has made a positive start in his first managerial position at newly promoted Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08. Heavily tipped for relegation they beat Viking 2-1 and an away draw with Lillestrom 2-2. Best of luck Deano!

Would just like to mention our former striker has made a positive start in his first managerial position at newly promoted Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08. Heavily tipped for relegation they beat Viking 2-1 and an away draw with Lillestrom 2-2. Best of luck Deano!

Always liked Deano, good on him. Hopefully one too watch.

He used to come into Glenfield Co-op when I worked there when he played for us. One of the workers went up to him and went:

"It's you it's you isn't it. I don't believe it."

Deane just smiled back: "Yeh it's me."

The lad shouts over to us so anyone with in earshot can hear: "Look lads, you're not gonna believe it, we've got a City player here. It's Ade Akinbiyi."

I'll never forget the look on Deane's face as this smile quickly turned to a frown, trying to workout if the lad was just thick or taking the piss on purpose.

Scored an awesome header against Cov from a Sumberbee cross. Do crosses and headers like that even exist in the game anymore? You never see it...

That was a Izzet cross, but still.

Was a quality player for us at this level, wish Wood would learn how to jumo and head the ball from him

Archived