Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton post match whatevers

Can't stand the let's pick a players mistake and highlight it and say how poor he now is. That was a good performance by anyone standards and we played like we should have played the last 12 weeks, but as soon as Wood and Kane came on we sat back and hoofed. We controlled the game before then. Very frustrating that with a few minutes to go we gave the ball away. We just needed to be composed and hold onto it.

The subs were baffling. I thought Schlupp was the best player on the pitch.

1 win in 12 says it all. Good performance by the sounds of it, but that doesn't put 3pts onto our total.

Season decider for me, don't feel good about the rest of it and our chances.

Through thick and thin though.

LTID

Harry Kane is woeful, rumour is that he has a clause in his loan contract that he has to play every game, is it true? Does anyone even rate him?????? Decent display though but again, can't take our chances!

He's not played every game, so no it isn't true.

Excellent, when they start handing out points for the subjective performance analysis of supporters of the team, we'll be sorted.

Oh.

I think it's about time you bless us all with your unbiased review of today's game.

How on earth does that make me a bad fan? The odds were good and the form pointed Brighton's way.

I want us to win but I'd prefer £300 because, well because I'm not mental. Sounds like you take it all a bit too seriously.

Betting against us on our current run of form is fair...but wanting us to lose so you can get a bit of money?? Pathetic

4 points taken from Brighton. Who wouldn't have taken that at the start of the season?

Should have won this but didn't.

Calling for NP's head is ok if that's how you feel. I just think he's here until the end of the season no matter what. We might as well get behind him and the lads.

But he has made mistakes aplenty.

A good point. Could and probably should have been three. If we'd played that well in the last two months - home or away - we'd still be chasing auto's. We can't go from being total and utter garbage and getting everything wrong to the exact opposite in one game. Despite having just smashed my mouse to pieces in frustration at that equaliser, this is a step in the right direction. There is still plenty of hope on the back of that performance. We need confidence, and this should help. We were the better team for large expanses of that game.

I think it's about time you bless us all with your unbiased review of today's game.

Why does my view matter?

Billed as a must win game (for about the 10th consecutive game by the way).

The result is what is important. Do you need me to explain how results = points and how points affects league position and then perhaps the significance of the league position.

Or is your view (I'm guessing here) that we were brilliant today a sufficient straw to clutch?

You blind loyalty to NP probably makes you feel like a 'real' fan, right?

lol at people saying playoffs are over.

A win next Friday puts us 5th with a Forest away to Cardiff and Brighton away to Boro the following day. Not all doom and gloom

People absolutely love negativity for some reason. Would love a win on friday to shut 3/4 of this forum up.

Archived