Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton post match whatevers

Playoffs are still on, we will get top 6 of we play like this for final 5 games

No we won't, we're playing better sides than Brighton and we only drew with them. If we couldn't beat Brighton playing like that why would we beat Palace, Watford or Forest?

Couldn't have gone worse for me, that. Brighton were the only team not to win in a five team acca which would have won me £300.

When we scored I was at least happy that we might win. Then they equalised which is no good to the team and sod all good to me. :D

Bastards.

So essentially you were betting against us??

Bastard.

Great fan, that.

Good competetive game, unlucky. Well done lads and Fans

Nice to see some positivity, but unfortunately "unlucky lads" isn't enough at this stage of the season. By no means is it over, but we've just wasted yet another opportunity.

We just couldn't cope with their best player - Moore should have been replaced with RDL not Marshall

Leaving Marshall on would have helped us cope with their best player?

Well we had plenty of chances to have been up by 2 or 3 along the way. That seems to be our main problem. Played quite well for periods during the 2nd half but we seemed to "let up" - or at least not kill the match with a 2nd goal and that cost us in the end.. Too bad - maybe we just aren´t better than this.

And we do move the ball around well - at low pace and more across and backwards than actually forward but this requires movement and running without the ball up front - and this does not seem to be our strongest point:(

How?

Again somebody putting the blame on the manager when he should be blaming the players for failing to come up with the goods and/or failing to hold on to a lead professionally.

I don't think it's the decision to make the substitution that's the problem, but the timing of it. It made sense before the goal but was not the right option straight after we'd scored

Think Pearson will keep his job for another game at least. No wonder we can't get results when we're conceding last minute goals and losing confidence for the next game.

I think he's here for the season now. I want him out but I think he'd have been pushed by now. Nothing left to do but get behind him and the team (that doesn't mean not criticising of course) for the next five games in the hope that they can extend the season.

Reasonable performance, but it was obvious they would equalise. Our lads are too soft to see out a crucial 1-0 win like that.

Weird subs. I'm sick to death of seeing that Harry Kane come on and do absolutely **** all. Why we signed him a mystery, why Pearson still keeps bringing him on even more so.

Chris Wood looking more and more like a mardy little twat as well. Wouldn't be dissapointed to see him shipped out in the summer.

The Andy King of old might have scored that late chance, but nowadays skying it 40 yards over is about his standard. Of course that led directly to their goal. Get rid of him in the summer as well please.

Our play off hopes are over. Might as well start planning on getting rid of the dead wood, and if that includes Pearson then lets just hurry up and get him out.

Can't stand the let's pick a players mistake and highlight it and say how poor he now is. That was a good performance by anyone standards and we played like we should have played the last 12 weeks, but as soon as Wood and Kane came on we sat back and hoofed. We controlled the game before then. Very frustrating that with a few minutes to go we gave the ball away. We just needed to be composed and hold onto it.

Thought we played a great game.

Lot of good chances and very unlucky not to have won by 4.

If we play like that every game for the rest of the season then we'll be promoted through the playoffs.

Liam Moore was fantastic. Schlupp played well up front. James had a very good game

I wouldn't have brought Kane on but then again I would send him back to Spurs.

Positive performance considering our run.

Moore should of been taken off at half time for RDL in my eyes. He was clearly struggling with Lua Lua all game, should of nipped that in the bud at half time.

King needs to start putting away his chances, the guy had 4+ chances to finish the game off, one he should of played in Wood.

Before this game I would of taken a point but with us dominating most of the game and creating so many openings, I'm disappointed that we couldn't hold onto it. Conceding late on has always been a problem of ours.

MOTM: Morgan

Not being funny, but blaming him for leaving two defensive players on Lua Lua's side?!?! He clearly recognised the threat!

God people on here are clueless, we battled but just everything is going against us atm.

Archived