Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

if we beat bolton

Quietly confident about this one, a win has been coming recently but that bit of luck has evaded us... I think we might do it on Tuesday.

IF we do win, I can see us getting 6th.

If we draw and forest don't win, then Palace becomes the next must win game.

If we lose and forest don't lose, I think I'll admit defeat. Maybe it'll be good to join sherwood, seenitall etc. Fed up with arguing with them!

If we Bolton, we can't beat an egg, we will hear the same crap from np and the players " we will turn it round", "we can still make the playoffs", if we were good enough we would be in the playoffs now, we have to accept we are not as good as we want to be, and the results and points returns tell the story of how good we are.

I would love to be positive, but I have lost the faith in np and the players, they have had long enough to sort it out, but have been found wanting.

I really hope your faith is repayed, and I am proved wrong and we still make it, but with the fixtures left I would be happy with 1 win to have something to cheer about, because its getting depressing beat most of the time with the odd draw thrown in.

why so glum foxes,we still have a good chance of getting to the playoffs,infact a lot better than last year.we have been unlucky inrecent games all supporters must admit .myself i feel we can get back to winning and winning well.go the blues ive followed them fgr 60 odd years so think yourself lucky

Archived