Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

if we beat bolton

People saying they keep hearing the "must win" phrases coming out again. Well this time its difference because such statement are actually correct.

This is a must win game, pretty much.

All the others preceding it were not must win games and were instead labelled such by people getting caught in an over-excited panic about our PO prospects. As you can see, we're still in with a chance so no game has been must win yet. Hard to see us doing it if we don't get three points from this one thoug.

Big IF

Don't get me wrong got my twelve fingers and toes crossed that we do lol

Yeah I know, been saying exactly that for the past five games. Always think the win's gonna come and it never fvcking does. :( Just please win on Tuesday FFS Leicester, end the misery for us all! :cry:

If we beat Bolton, its realistically back on. However it would still be 35%/65% against getting it IMO but it would give us a fair chance.

If we draw it will be all but over. We COULD get it but if we did after drawing Bolton and with the fixtures remaining it would go down as incredible and realistically it would not happen.. (5%/95% against IMO).

If we lose, goodnight vienna..people will say 'mathimatically' but if we lose it will be as likely as me bedding Cheryl Cole.

IMO that makes it a MUST win.

We haven't won since February, have you really seen anything from the team that makes you think we are suddenly going to win all 4 of our remaining games?

I was optimistic for the Birmingham game and after the disappointing result I thought there is still a chance ... until I told myself the above. We can get 3 points against Bolton, but I see it as being another frustrating night. Even if we win, to win 3 games against the teams in the play-offs area, after that, is a HUGE task; (I'll eat my non-existing hat if we do!)

I think we need to win 3 at the 4

We need to be pretty much unbeaten winning 3 of the games and drawing the other

Or winning 4 of the games. We cannot afford any losses because if we do than we have to rely on fate of the other teams above us namely Brighton and F*****t to lose as well.

We need to be pretty much unbeaten winning 3 of the games and drawing the other

Or winning 4 of the games. We cannot afford any losses because if we do than we have to rely on fate of the other teams above us namely Brighton and F*****t to lose as well.

I guess you could say we are fortunate to still have to play Bolton and Forest. Both proverbial 'six pointers', potentially.

Therefore, it's still somewhat in our own hands.

It might not have been..

I guess you could say we are fortunate to still have to play Bolton and Forest. Both proverbial 'six pointers', potentially.

Therefore, it's still somewhat in our own hands.

It might not have been..

We are fortunate in that regard but those teams will want to win the games likewise the teams at the bottom of the league will want to win to stay in this division, no game in this league is easy I honestly think we have blown it now if we somehow go on an amazing winning run than it would show that in football anything is possible.

Archived