Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Kasper to Swansea?

I think he should stay for at least another season, but if the money's right (Swansea can afford it now) and we're getting a more than suitable replacement, it's a fair deal.

I guess Schmeichel would do pretty well there and he'd have a great tutor in Laudrup. It's the Denmark Connection.

He will be one of a few I fear, I can see Nugent, Wes, Knocky and king leaving!

Who will be buying these players in the year FFP kicks on? The only teams being able to buy them would be relegated teams pretty much. Nobody in the prem will want them.

I would be surprised he he went for two reasons, he is probably already on premiership wages and whilst be a decent keeper in the Championship he would be severely tested in the premiership, oh and the third reason , he is not six foot seven tall

Jesus back to the days of a chris weale-esq type keeper :(

We REALLY need promotion.

There's other keepers that are just as good and talented as Kasper. Westwood has been mentioned before.

Also wouldn't mind getting a goalkeeper from a Premier League team on a season-long loan, à la Kuszczak at Watford.

Barnsley's Luke Steele's also a great prospect.

Heck, we might even go for the other Steele at Middlesbrough.

I would be surprised he he went for two reasons, he is probably already on premiership wages and whilst be a decent keeper in the Championship he would be severely tested in the premiership, oh and the third reason , he is not six foot seven tall

fabien-barthez-goalkeepermagazine.com_.jpg

I couldn't see Kasper being anything but a reserve keeper in the Prem, good in this league but I can't help think he's not dominant in the air enough for the prem.

To be fair, he's still very young for a goalkeeper - normally a career starts to blossom in the late 20ies, early 30ies and in that regard, Schmeichel has loads of potential.

He'll improve in many, many aspects over the years. He's class.

Archived