Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Kasper to Swansea?

TBH he deserves better, at times this season he has been a one man team, he has won us so many points, while others have lost us so many, While I think he does need abit of anger management and he needs to calm down I can understand his frustrations.

His kicking is abit dodgy...well alot dodgy, but thats about the only thing I can fault him on really.

I wouldn't be surprised or could hardly blame him if he did leave.

I think it's inevitable that if we stay in championship we'll encourage offers for players with a year left on contract, especially those on big wages. Kaspar and Nuge prime candidates as cant see anybody wanting Konchesky or Danns given what they are likely to be earning vs the contribution they could make.

He does have weaknesses; kicking, crosses, etc, but he's still one of the best and most consistent players we have. His shot stopping is world class.

Would hope we would get a decent price for him, especially considering we've struggled to get good and consistent goalkeepers in recent years.

But I think this a wake-up call to anyone who says we're not ready to go up or any of that rubbish. Regardless of whether you rate Schmeichel highly or not, you have to realise that promising players will eventually leave if we stay down here. 'We'll be stronger next season' isn't necessarily true, especially with FFP.

Archived