Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Kasper to Swansea?

Get rid asp . Sorry but I have not seen any improvement in his kicking since he has been here. I have lost count of the amount of time he gives the ball away and he certainly is NOT premiership standard.

If you honestly think we should get rid of the best keeper we've had in years(and he's still young) because his kicking is occasionally dodgy then your a nut job....the boys quality and will go on to be a class act in his prime

There really is no pleasing some of our fans

Everyone seems suprisingly upbeat about him going ?! He is the best keeper we've had in years, I used to think penalties were sure goals against us recently but since we've had kasper I am quite confident he will save them, he is a great shopstopper, and has saved in on many occssions, (when vardy gave away that peno in tge last minuite springs to mind) he is still young, and has potential to be better, and can tell his passion for winning - the right mentality! Keep him umless we recieve an irrefusable offer IMO

Dont think kaspers passing style will suit swanseas passing style. One just lumps it whilst the other play it along the ground to feet!

Would have thought distribution style comes from tactics/management. I'm sure Kasper could cope with passing or throwing it to a full back/centre back.

If you honestly think we should get rid of the best keeper we've had in years(and he's still young) because his kicking is occasionally dodgy then your a nut job....the boys quality and will go on to be a class act in his prime

There really is no pleasing some of our fans

So he is by your rekoning the best keep we have had in years, well that still does not say much does it. His kicking is not occasionally dodgey it's every match. No pemiership side could afford to have a keeper give the ball away as much as this overated keeper does. He is your proverbial big fish in a little pond.

City fans are blinded by the passion he shows but he drops as many bollocks as the defence in front of him and covers it up by being demonstrative. The boy is not quality and if we don't go up some struggling premiership club myay give him a go but he will be quickly found out.

So he is by your rekoning the best keep we have had in years, well that still does not say much does it. His kicking is not occasionally dodgey it's every match. No pemiership side could afford to have a keeper give the ball away as much as this overated keeper does. He is your proverbial big fish in a little pond.

City fans are blinded by the passion he shows but he drops as many bollocks as the defence in front of him and covers it up by being demonstrative. The boy is not quality and if we don't go up some struggling premiership club myay give him a go but he will be quickly found out.

I don't rate him from balls in the air, but I still think he's great and up there with the best in the league.

Really? When you have other managers in this league describing him as the best in the league then its credible to rate him. Granted, his kicking is off sometimes but thats because of the tactics of trying to hit the front man early meaning he is always trying to play a killer pass. I actually think you'll find, that as keepers go, he is one of the better with the ball at his feet.

He's not perfect, he has flaws, BUT, he has the potential to be a top keeper and if you don't see that, then you're the one 'blinded' by your own hate for the guy.

I don't understand why people are saying let him go. Has anyone considered that keepers like westwood might not join and we end up with a couple of seasons with Chris weale standard keepers. Also until recently we have had the best defence by miles and kasper has been a very important part of that. I say keep him at all costs, but if he does go i think he will be a solid premier league keeper.

In response to flowwolf^^^^

The fact we've not had any good keepers of late isn't really a factor in this, we've had many before and WE HAVE ONE NOW!

The vast majority of our fans can see this and actually judge him on his ability, not his father like dramatics/passion that you suggest to try and prove your point

The fact he's linked to premiership clubs, gets international recognition and gets rave reviews from fellow professionals, opposition managers and pundits says a lot about the boy

He might not be perfect but bloody hell he is a good keeper and one of our better if not the best players we have at the club so why anyone would want him out is beyond me and if you think we could attract another keeper of his ability to our club just like that then I'm afraid your deluded

Kasper is good bet deffinately not the best, look at the past keepers we have ever had through the years not just the past 10 years lol anywho he still has a lot of room for improvement to me he is pretty inept when it comes to corners when a header goes near him 9/10 times it will go him right near him! I have watched the goals we have conceded and he could have stopped a fair few including thebtwonat the weekend but like I said he is good but plenty of room for improvement he could be superstar keeper in the future or he could still be a flop, he needs to do somewhere like Man U who can train him to be the best tbh

I think Kasper is a quality keeper at this level and I would love him to stay.

Just wish he'd drop his man utd ass licking on Twitter. There really is no need.

His dad played for them while Kasper was 5-13years old. If he didn't have a strong affinity with Utd I'd think he was a very strange young man.

Not an the best keeper ever, but a damned good one, and considering how weak we have been in that position for the past few years, it would be a shame to lose him!

Agree, but on the plus side, there's plenty of decent keepers playing at Championship level or lower that we could sign.

Archived