Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

It will be.

Entirely agree. Cards, flags, etc. will all be on the agenda I'm sure - most likely in another wrong-headed attempt to create 'atmosphere'.

Then, having slighly embarrassed the fans with such a display of inanity, it will be time to humiliate them (again) by getting 'the Birch', an employee of the club, to saunter out onto the pitch, explain to them in a loud voice that the much is a 'big' one, and exhort them to sing.

Cue derision from the away fans. Job done.

I bet it's those clapper things that Norwich had the other day. They are pretty annoying.

Clapper things?

Long tubes you blow up? The family stand had them at the Bolton game and tried to spell out some word or other.

'Respect'I think and was a total embarrassment

Clapper things?

Long tubes you blow up? The family stand had them at the Bolton game and tried to spell out some word or other.

'Respect'I think and was a total embarrassment

No like one of those instruments that people shake and they just make a sort of clapping noise. Like a sort of English Vuvuzela.

I wonder how many other businesses, with a turnover of nearly £20m, would get away with asking for volunteers to seemingly erect or put something together, rather than employing/contracting people to do it.

how many other businesses with a turnover of 20m pay the entire turnover (not profit, turnover) out in wages? football is idiotic!

I don't know what they were then! lol

All I know is the bloody Norwich fans were waving them around and they were making a lot of annoying unnatural noise.

Oh that awful thing called 'atmosphere' Im not sure you know about it, its new around here.

Guest MattP

Whatever it is, you can guarantee if it came from Whelen etc, it will be tacky, shit, nothing to do with a real 'matchday experience' and targeted at familes.

Whatever it is, you can guarantee if it came from Whelen etc, it will be tacky, shit, nothing to do with a real 'matchday experience' and targeted at familes.

Closing L and K with their naughty songs most probably so the little kids aren't offended.

Jesus people, lets atleast wait until we know what it is before people start slamming and slating the club. They must honestly wonder why they bother sometimes. Doesnt matter what they try and do for the fans, they are always moaned at for it.

Jesus people, lets atleast wait until we know what it is before people start slamming and slating the club. They must honestly wonder why they bother sometimes. Doesnt matter what they try and do for the fans, they are always moaned at for it.

I don't know why they bother either, when all the fans really want is cheaper tickets so we can get a full house for big games.

A scarf on the seat would be nice I'll admit, but still, it doesn't make up for the real issues.

For it to be one of those card displays we'd actually need to fill the stand for it to work. Gonna look really silly when we're spelling out "WE BELIEVE" or something equally gay, only for it to say "W E E E".

Archived