Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

They did say slightly physical and light lifting involved. That has holding a bucket of money written all over it :whistle: Only a matter of time before someone lets the cat out the bag and leaks this "surprise".

Lifting a giant new LCFC kit for next season on the pitch before kick off? :P

Do they even need to put cones down anymore? By the end of last years effort they may as well have been jogging around the centre circle.

You saw him jog? You are one lucky person, when I walked in his was about on his knees.

Fair do's to the man though for all he has raised over the years. Cannot fault him one bit, even winding the crowd up before the players come out. Top man.

Based on the titheads who've been on this forum over the past couple of days, I reckon it'll be 2,000 flavoured windows in the away end.

We have a winner!! :appl:

They've done a tifo before but unfortunately it was for that cringeworthy 'respect' campaign.

I wouldn't be against having a big blue background and just "LCFC" in white, would be simple but pretty effective and not bad at all for something the club themselves organised. Although I've actually heard it's got something to do with a mate of mine's birthday, and he doesn't even know lol

Archived