Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

Reckon Susan Whelan will be dropped into the centre circle by rope from a helicopter, and just as she gets near the ground the volunteers will push an industrial fan right underneath her, blowing her skirt right up just as the cameras zoom in, and that's when we'll learn she was a ladyboy all along. Then the whole stadium will suddenly transform into a disco with Kylie minogues "love at first site" providing the soundtrack for several Thai ladyboys to appear from each gate with small cartons of green curry and sticky rice wrapped in banana leaves. Then top will come out and say thanks for your support, please take some food and a ladyboy each and we'll see you next year.

If it's clappers I fvcking despair.

Me too. On tele aswell :thumbdown:

Who comes up with this shit?

Yeah we had them not so long go didn't we.

Flaming annoying, at the end everyone was popping them, thought North Korea had landed.

When did it take off?

I think tshirts that spell something or makes something is the way to go. But what i would like to see is them getting people to walk round the city giving away the tickets that haven't sold getting the stadium full would do more for the game than anything else

Archived