Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

I love how this thread, despite having no idea what the surprise is, has already ripped it to shreds.

Cheer up! Even if it is cringeworthy, just ignore it and concentrate on the match. If cards, flags, scarves etc bother you that much, you need to reassess your priorities.

Guest MattP

Whatever it is, i hope no one nicks mine like they normally do!

If it's another DVD with them two on the front I hope somebody does.

A letter of apology for the financial state of the club and the interest rate they are changing would be a nice gift. I read this week even fcuking Venkys didn't have the gall to charge interest Blackburn on the loans they have issued the club.

Somethings has just dawned on me.

A large proportion of Foxestalkers are the kind of person I move my season ticket to get away from. You know the kind, those who boo players onto the pitch, shout their pearls of inane wisdom at the manager and give our subs grief as they warm up.

There aren't many of you lot I'd want to get stuck in a lift with !!

The truth is, our owners are pretty decent and at least try to do something. If it's aimed at families, then so what? The Family Stand makes more noise than most of the ground as it is.

As for fans not trying to improve the atmosphere, well, there have been many new songs tried out recently and most have improved the atmosphere. Unfortunately, for every fan prepared to sing, there are ten miserable b********ds trying to shoot it down and insist we only sing songs that they used to sing when they were young.

Leicester City must be top of the league for miserable gits !!

I heard the volenteers are going to be used to stand behind the Family stand and collect all the footballs that fly over when Waghorn and Heskey have a pre match shooting competition

A large proportion of Foxestalkers are the kind of person I move my season ticket to get away from. You know the kind, those who boo players onto the pitch, shout their pearls of inane wisdom at the manager and give our subs grief as they warm up.

The truth is, our owners are pretty decent and at least try to do something. If it's aimed at families, then so what? The Family Stand makes more noise than most of the ground as it is.

As for fans not trying to improve the atmosphere, well, there have been many new songs tried out recently and most have improved the atmosphere. Unfortunately, for every fan prepared to sing, there are ten miserable b********ds trying to shoot it down and insist we only sing songs that they used to sing when they were young.

Of course it bloody does these days, people are fed up of paying premium prices in the Kop and East Stand. Which is what they always wanted to happen, split up and kill the singing section. It's been the agenda from the club for years.

The Kop should be the vocal home end. It was at least always full even in league one up until the last couple of seasons and now its the Family Stand that is always full. Ask yourself why that is. Everything is designed to get the family stand full and in theory make it spread so that families are everywhere. The East Stand, like the Kop, is losing fans.

Agree with you about our nob fans, but don't be fooled into thinking these are all the same ones who don't like/trust the owners.

I'm 41 years old, but I can go and just enjoy whatever it is the owners are doing.

I don't consider myself to sage, witty or ironic to enjoy some cheese. I don't take myself that seriously to be honest. I even liked the kids making that stupid noise with those blow up sticks.

I'm sure we have plenty of decent fans and I wish the Kop was near the away end. I also miss Filbert Street but I still allow myself to enjoy the KP and new songs which didn't used to be sung at Filbert Street.

I just don't get the need for constant negativity.

This is the second thing we have agreed on recently.

just shut the **** up moaning, at least they're making a pissing effort, unlike the most of the bellends moaning on here who will probably watch the game at a pub or something.

it's the final game of the season and theyre trying to do something decent for the fans. always quick to judge and slate something before it's even happened. no doubt if they gave us something free like a scarf you'd moan then

grow up, you're not 5 years old

I'm on the "shut the **** up you winging bastards side" give the owners a chance will you. I'd say you do something about the atmosphere that's not cringeworthy to the moaners but I know they won't they will just moan on and on from their keyboard and when on the terraces.

If you can let us know how YOU are going to improve the atmosphere in a positive way that's not "gay" or "cringe" then please enlighten us.

Archived