Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harry - LCFC

Watford 'Surprise'

These fooking things??

Inflatable_Balloon_Stick_Clappers.jpg

If they give those out, perhaps if someone fills one with water cracks another fan across the face with it, that will guarantee that this giveaway will be a "one-off," indeed.

If this is so, the club should be embarrassed.

On TV as well. Absolute embarrassment. A new low.

Speaks volumes that the club genuinely think this is the way forward.

Sometimes I think people at the top ignore that our culture is supposed to be raw and bull-dog like, not namby pamby like some yank sports. And if you don't get involved you have to moan ;)

Still, could be something decent yet...

If there's a chance that it will be those clapper/banger things.

I'm going to take a pair of scissors with me just in case.

I'll be sure to point the stewards in your direction. You know, in the interests of public safety. Nothing personal. ;)

I'm not going to lay into it until it's confirmed to be these but it's safe to say if it is then we need seriously sorting out. Hopefully it's the final nail in the coffin and a lot finally sing up instead of allowing this to happen to our support.

I'll be sure to point the stewards in your direction. You know, in the interests of public safety. Nothing personal. ;)

What about smoke bombs, will you point the stewards in the direction of them.

People with asthma could die.

I'm not going to lay into it until it's confirmed to be these but it's safe to say if it is then we need seriously sorting out. Hopefully it's the final nail in the coffin and a lot finally sing up instead of allowing this to happen to our support.

Now there's a revolutionary idea Dan :whistle: genuinely believe the atmosphere will be electric tomorrow due to the magnitude of the game!

Now there's a revolutionary idea Dan :whistle: genuinely believe the atmosphere will be electric tomorrow due to the magnitude of the game!

There's no defending these if they are true, they would be a national embarrassment and other clubs fans would take the piss of us for a long, long time if it was the case. I hope it's someone on the wind up because there's no official confirmation by anyone but I can definitely see it being true.

I'd like to think a lot of our fans will create a proper atmosphere anyway, regardless of their attitude you've surely got to think tomorrow - just rally around and get behind the team, save the shit for after (should we lose).

But seriously, I'm almost dreading this now.

Archived