Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

Today is the day.

Well here we are on the day of the last home league fixture of the season. Not only do we need to win but we need Cardiff and Millwall to play their part. It really shouldn't have come to this as we could have easily sailed into an automatic promotion spot or at the very least a secure play-off place.

Of course a win today and away at the 'Florists' it won't be enough if Bolton win both of their games.

Time for change is imminent.

Great lets being some more negativity around can we wait until the end of the season to discuss the future and FYI its Cardiff or Bolton not and.

Think he means Cardiff to beat Bolton and Millwall to beat Forest on Saturday and Palace in midweek. This would certainly help our cause, if we win tonight.

I am so glad you have started this thread as I was not aware of the position the team are now in as I was hibernating during the long cold winter so missed the other threads. It go's with out saying that all the other teams around us are in cracking form and will remain unbeaten untill the end of the season so lets all cheer on Brichy's Run and then call it day shall we, it's a bit pointless even putting out the first team. We might as well play the youth team, give them a taste of the "big day" I mean Pearsons a dead man walking and most of the team will be sold to make way for the new managers players who ever he is.

All we can do is win the game and then hope for the best. To be in with a shot of still getting 6th going in to the Forest game is above my expectations after a shocking 3 months, we've got to put that behind us and steam ahead.

Well I'm a professional pesimist but even I can't get that negative. Come on city lets have a twist to end all twists and win the playoffs. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

I agree with you buddy!!

Lets have that twist to what has been a very very bizarre season.

Starting tonight!!

:scarf:

I remain the eternal optimist... we've had so many twists and turns this season I wouldn't rule us out yet, even though it's currently not in our own hands!

However, that situation can easily change if we can win tonight and Bolton lose one of their games... a draw at Forest would be enough, even if Bolton won their other game!

IfjEGqR.png

If Bolton draw 1, win 1, we'd have to beat Forest... :( At least we'd be safe in the knowledge in that case, that Forest would probably not go into 6th as they'd have to make up the GD

Great lets being some more negativity around can we wait until the end of the season to discuss the future and FYI its Cardiff or Bolton not and.

FYI, 'Aus Fox', you've missed Cardiff play Bolton and Millwall play Forest therefore we need Cardiff and Millwall to do the business!!

you remember that song from when we beat you in the play offs and that chip amazing

Let's be honest, you're probably one of the poorest teams to have gone up in living memory. You're lightyears behind Swansea.

Archived