Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Dear Mr. Pearson..

At 4.45 pm on Saturday I DO NOT wish for the situation to be that we are not in the play offs whilst shitty Forest are. If that is the case I will be very angry and if I get pissed and have a row with someone it will be your fault. And the players fault too..

Yours

Col

lol

We're Leicester City, we rule supreme..

We'll never be mastered, by no Forest BASTARDS, we'll keep the blue flag flying high.

For ever and ever, we follow our team, we're Leicester City we rule supreme..

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

This :thumbup:

Dear Mr. Pearson..

At 4.45 pm on Saturday I DO NOT wish for the situation to be that we are not in the play offs whilst shitty Forest are. If that is the case I will be very angry and if I get pissed and have a row with someone it will be your fault. And the players fault too..

Yours

Col

lol

and THIS lol

Who's designated radio holder in the away end on sat then?!?!

Gonna be a nerve racking day out and obviously the odds are stacked against us BUT we still have a chance!

Would personally keep a steady ship to begin with playing 4-5-1. Standard back 5, Drinky, James & King in the middle, Dyer & Knocky out wide with Woody leading the line.

Footballs a funny old game and ANYTHING can happen. Lets just hope the footballing gods are looking down on us!

Sing our hearts out for the lads and pray for a miracle!!

Honestly don't care if Bolton win. And it aint really about stopping them from getting the play offs as they practically need the same result we do anyway

I've seen us promoted to the Premier League in my life time, several times. One thing I've never seen is us beat those c*nts at the City Ground and as long as we've shown some character and done ourselves proud on the day I'll be delighted.

I really, really don't see it happening but I have my blind faith.

Who's designated radio holder in the away end on sat then?!?!

Gonna be a nerve racking day out and obviously the odds are stacked against us BUT we still have a chance!

Would personally keep a steady ship to begin with playing 4-5-1. Standard back 5, Drinky, James & King in the middle, Dyer & Knocky out wide with Woody leading the line.

Footballs a funny old game and ANYTHING can happen. Lets just hope the footballing gods are looking down on us!

Sing our hearts out for the lads and pray for a miracle!!

Lets hope those Foxes in the box can see the wood through the trees so to speak

Incase any of you are interested, have done a preview of the game (in between passing on my findings to King Billy).

http://forestboffin.blogspot.co.uk/

Lots of love Natalie Jackson.

xxx

PS - but seriously, hope you have a safe trip should be a good game.

lol

I stopped reading when you stated that Lloyd Dyer is a 'physically strong man'

lol

Archived