Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Watched the highlights of our last two trips to the City Ground. I didn't care much about Forest before those but I certainly dislike them now! We need to give it absolutely f***ing everything today. Anything less than 110% from any player should not be tolerated. If nothing else, we want to stop them getting into the playoffs themselves!

Quick question, slightly off topic but what would you all do if you had a son and he developed a crush on Dr Christian?

Post of the year. Nearly spat my tea everywhere.

As for the game, I've convinced myself that despite all the hype the players will put in yet another anaemic performance and we'll go down 2 or 3 nil to a more committed Forest side. Sorry to be negative but that's just how I see it happening!

Post of the year. Nearly spat my tea everywhere.

As for the game, I've convinced myself that despite all the hype the players will put in yet another anaemic performance and we'll go down 2 or 3 nil to a more committed Forest side. Sorry to be negative but that's just how I see it happening!

Unfortunately mate, I too think this is the likely outcome from today. As for the post that Bolton haven't beaten Blackpool in 20 years.....I turn that round and give you, 39/40 years and never won at Forest (in the league).....I'm sure they still believe too.

Ahh fvck it! Come on Leicester!!

Konchesky injured and not playing. Schlupp at left back scares me.Great going forward, defensively and i start bricking it

We've no wingers, so you could put Alan Rogers there and still not suffer any bad consequences.

Shit or bust then.

1 last chance for this team, these 'losers', these 'bottlers' to redeem themselves, prove us wrong, become potential Leicester legends and rewrite all their wrongs and tags they have from this season.

If they can't get up or stand up to the pressure in this game they never will!

Come on City, don't let this season be an embaressment, let's get something out the season atleast!

Forget what Bolton do, focus on what we do, if we get the win that's all we can do, we can't effect anything else, when we win we'll start looking at Bolton's result.

The players got us into this poor position, can they get us out of it?!

In all honesty there should be no need for a team talk, the players should know what needs to be done and if they don't well, i'd be showing them the door.

Come on City.

After the last 16 games of being pissed off, slating the team to fuck and profitting very nicely from betting against them I honestly do believe we'll win today and Bolton will draw, not because we deserve it after a season of hard work but because we'll be spawny fuckers, but spawny fuckers so be it, we'll all be happy.

Archived