Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Anyone heard if we could be wearing our new kit on Saturday? it's very quiet so i assume it's not gonna happen?

I hope not, I hate this stupid thing they keep doing of having us wear next season's kit this season. It makes no sense and it confuses future people when they are watching old clips. It's always important to think of future people.

I've got one of the recent season reviews where the kit the players are wearing on the front is the following season's one. Ridiculous.

I've always felt this season that our incredible goal difference that we created would have major significance. Didn't think of it being in this scenario but hopefully it's what gets us in there.

How will people feel if we beat forest 4-0 and Bolton go and snatch a 1-0 win? Would be a weird feeling I guess

I've always felt this season that our incredible goal difference that we created would have major significance. Didn't think of it being in this scenario but hopefully it's what gets us in there.

How will people feel if we beat forest 4-0 and Bolton go and snatch a 1-0 win? Would be a weird feeling I guess

the goal difference could be our only hope, that Bolton game could go either way so we have to make sure we do the business at Forest.

I'm not excited, think it's purely down to the fact, I think Bolton will win comfortably, and all this excitement with the Leicester v Forest game becomes pointless after about 45 mins, when Bolton will probably score twice in the first half.

I'm not excited, think it's purely down to the fact, I think Bolton will win comfortably, and all this excitement with the Leicester v Forest game becomes pointless after about 45 mins, when Bolton will probably score twice in the first half.

This is fookin ridiculous!

I'm 44 and as excited about tomorrow as a 7 yr old kid is on Christmas morning!

lol

About the same Col (except im a sprightly 42 lol) however im working until at least 4am and then have to travel home etc, so its going to be a struggle to wake up in time for the game lol

This is fookin ridiculous!

I'm 44 and as excited about tomorrow as a 7 yr old kid is on Christmas morning!

lol

Exactly the same as me then Col, although I am a bit younger than you anyway ;)

... Need to start watching some of our play off goals. Massive game tomorrow, very excited.

Archived