Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

Well, we've got a 25% chance of making the playoffs.

First, we need to win at a ground we've not won for 40+ years and hope Bolton somehow **** it up against Blackpool.

Believe. :fc:

I've seen Leicester beat forest at the city ground, 2007 and we let their goalie score a free goal too.

It can be done...

I've seen Leicester beat forest at the city ground, 2007 and we let their goalie score a free goal too.

It can be done...

it wasn't a league game and we were a league above them at the time. we havent won there in the league for 41 years. it's not happening

Anyone else dreamt about this game yet?

I dreamt last night we won 5-4 and Bolton drew. When we scored the fifth to go 5-2 up (Wes bullet header), our end invaded the pitch and some of them ended up at the halfway line.

Weirdly enough I did have a dream last night about the match we ended up losing 6-0

We will beat Forest, Bolton will draw, we draw at Hull after battering them at home as we did against Cambridge, Wood & Morgan to score at Wembley when we beat Palace 2.0.

Happy days.... ;0)

We will beat Forest, Bolton will draw, we draw at Hull after battering them at home as we did against Cambridge, Wood & Morgan to score at Wembley when we beat Palace 2.0.

Happy days.... ;0)

Where do you buy your drugs from in Newquay mate? They sound pretty good!

COME ON! So up for this game, we have so long of no football if we don't win so let's get right behind the lads for 90 minutes and go mental when big Wes nods in a winner in the 92nd minute winner to get us in the playoffs or atleast screw up forests' chances of playoffs

Happy days.... ;0)

This is what I think too.

It'd be decent if we can get, 'When the blues' going off big time as the players come out the tunnel BUT SUNG PROPERLY WITH TWO VERSES

Players need to go out and win the match simple as that, lets hope they don't come on here and read some of the shite thats being posted.

This is Football although Blackpool are shite they have drawn with Bolton already this season and its a local derby and no team wants to lose a Derby!

Good blog by that forest fan, I can't wait for saturday now, the nerves beforehand will be immense!

Probably only to be shot down by an early bolton goal, Forest must be sh**ting themselves even more than us because we only have a slight chance, they have a good chance, especially with palace's form!

Thanks for that!

Your right - we are very very nervous. There's a general pragmatism about Forest fans at the moment in that I think most of us, if we don't go up, accepts that it wasn't to be because we've not been good enough (our own fault). The fear comes in because it's possibly you guys, on our patch, when we're expecting to beat you, that is going to ruin it for us. We pretend there's no rivalry between us an you, but that's more of a backhanded compliment to yourselves. We definetly do not want to lose to you lot. We don't disllike you though, as we do the sheep.

It's not got to the stage where I can't sleep yet, but David Nugent is giving me nightmares. I've the horrible premenition that he's going to equalise in front of the Trent End in the last five minutes, scupering our chances.

So you're bang on - the fans are probably more nervous than you lot. Davies won't allow the team to be though, he'll have them wound up proper. Expect a real powder-keg of a game.

My money is on us to score first, we will be in 6th at some point during the game, just hope it's the end.

Just hope we give it a go to be honest, I'd cry if we have a derby like performance and lose with a whimper.

I was just about to post exactly that!

At some point in the game, we'll be winning and Bolton will be drawing. I can just see it.

No way will we get the easy ride of being thrashed ourselves or getting depressing score updates of Bolton going 3-0 up inside 20 minutes.

We'll all be having palpitations right up to the wire. We'll be 2-1 up and under the cosh for half an hour while hearing SSN tell us that Bolton are 'knocking on the door' for a winner against Blackpool.

Take your beta blockers is my advice.

so forest is d-day then, the day we either come away very happy or very upset from a very frustrating season.

even if we dont get in the play-offs, as long as we stop forest doing so then i personally will be quite happy.

do i think we are ready for the premiership? no, personally i dont think we are, we have won 2 in 16, Bristol City have won 4 in 16. that's relegation form.

but if we do go up i certainly wont be complaining. but whatever happens saturday we are still a team, we will stay united.

we support our team, through the good times and the bad. if we loose we need to stick by the players, the manager and everyone else connected to the club (except the ticket office that is) and we will be stronger next year.

at Watford we were brilliant and the atmosphere was incredible and to my amazement we went in at half time 2-0 down without booing from our fans.

more of this please.

thank-you

I'm very confident we'll lose, but no matter how much I try and kid myself, I've always got that little spark in me that gives me some little hope, no matter who we play.

Uuuurgh. This is going to be fvcking horrible.

I liked something that foxblogger said on Radio Leicester yesterday

"the longer a sequence goes on the closer you are to its end"Bolton have won their last 8 home games and We haven't won at forest for 41 years. Those will both stop at some point so why not tomorrow?

(though I am struggling to believe)

Archived