Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Notts Forest pre-match

lol

I stopped reading when you stated that Lloyd Dyer is a 'physically strong man'

lol

You must be a bit bigger than me haha. I've seen him with his shirt off, looks pretty strong to me - I certainly didn't pass him off as a weakling!

Cheers for the banter guys, hope Bolton screw up whatever happens in Nottingham - would rather see you lot in there than them to be honest.

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Keane -- Konchesky

James -- King

Marshall -- Knockaert -- Schlupp

Wood

This is what i'd go for, or maybe Knockaert on the wing instead of Schlupp with Kane behind Wood.

On paper this is our best side imo. That or Marshall left, Nugent behind wood and Knockaert right.

You must be a bit bigger than me haha. I've seen him with his shirt off, looks pretty strong to me - I certainly didn't pass him off as a weakling!

Cheers for the banter guys, hope Bolton screw up whatever happens in Nottingham - would rather see you lot in there than them to be honest.

Now then Forest, I'd read your blog and apart from Lloyd "Schwarzeneger" Dyer very good lol but the bold highlighted comment is taking your "not caring about us" a bit too far :P Sure it's gonna be a nail biting one and anything can happen but in truth I'd rather have your permutations to do it than ours! All the best.....COYB :chant:

Over the years I've learned to live with the disappointments but, it's the hope that kill me. Been dreaming all week that Bolton lose but, Forest equalise in injury time. Driving me mad.

Anyone else dreamt about this game yet?

I dreamt last night we won 5-4 and Bolton drew. When we scored the fifth to go 5-2 up (Wes bullet header), our end invaded the pitch and some of them ended up at the halfway line.

I did that too, went and hugged Matty James. Don't know why, he'd had a fairly average game.

Good blog by that forest fan, I can't wait for saturday now, the nerves beforehand will be immense!

Probably only to be shot down by an early bolton goal, Forest must be sh**ting themselves even more than us because we only have a slight chance, they have a good chance, especially with palace's form!

Well, we've got a 25% chance of making the playoffs.

First, we need to win at a ground we've not won for 40+ years and hope Bolton somehow **** it up against Blackpool.

Believe. :fc:

So going by the assumption we have a 50:50 chance of winning, then Bolton also have a 50:50 chance of losing, leaves us with a 25% chance of play offs, as you said. Then a 25% chance of winning the play offs gives us a 6.25% chance of Promotion!!!

It certainly felt less than that on Friday night :thumbup:

Archived